main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need info on Nal Hutta! Help!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mcily_Nochi, Feb 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Hi all! I have a character on his way to Nal Hutta, and suddenly realized I don't know anything about it!!!

Anyone who knows, I need to know about the climate, temperature, indoors, outdoors, etc. I've got Hutts cultrue pretty much down, but I don't know about Nal Hutta itself.

The story is called Legacy by the way, and if you're curious, the link is in my bio.

Thanks! I'll be gone now for a week and a half, but when I come back it would be great to have some help waiting for me!

~*~Mcily Nochi~*~

2. TwilightKat

TwilightKat Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    hey Em :)
    the Hutts only came to Nal Hutta 'recently' - that is; on a galactic scale. [they've only been there for several thousand years - perhaps only from the time of the beginnings of the Rep ;)]

At the 'present' of the sw universe, Nal Hutta contains 'decaying cities'...though at the time they would prob still be beautiful/new etc...

The 'Corellian' sector is one of the oldest there...

Nal Hutta was originally called 'Evocar' and was full of temperate rain forests which were bulldozed by the Hutts into swampland - their preference.

The city seems older than most of Coruscant - ref from something I read.

I have more detail if u want...and u know where to find me.

[face_love] Kat

3. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Thanks Kat! I think that from you and some other sources, I should be able to recreate Nal Hutta as it was then. :)

If anyone else has something to add, especially about teh historical aspects of teh planet, that would be a help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.