main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need information about trihexalon...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by TalonCard, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    For a project I'm working on, I need information from the Jedi Starfighter game about the trihexalon weapon. Is it really created from refined hexalonium ore? Also, what is the full name of the defoiliation variant seen in the Republic: Armor comic? I can't really make it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

TC

2. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    From what I recall, hexalonium is mined exclusively on Maramere, and in its unrefined state can be used for household purposes; refined, it can be harnessed as protorp warhead-accelerant and other what-have-yous.

The variant which infected Honoghr in Republic #68 is the "Trihexalophince1138.Defoliant" version.

3. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

That 1138 again . . . :(

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Not just 1138 but Trihexalophince1138 ::)

The one from Jedi Starfighter was labeled "Dragon's Breath".

5. Kwenn

Kwenn Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2001
    From the CUSWE:

This biological weapon was developed several years before the onset of the Clone Wars. It served as the basis for many bio-weapons developed by the Separatists, and this simple fact allowed the Old Republic's Ministry of Science to quickly identify vaccines to counteract it.

It's also banned by the Republic. Cavik Toth's forces use Hex deployment vessels and Hex bombers loaded with chemical missiles to release the weapon. Trihexalon is refined into its deadly state in a factory on Nod Kartha.

6. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    Thanks. I found a website discussing Hexalonium, but since the weapon has become such a springboard for fan fiction, I wasn't sure if the information was legit.

TC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.