main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need music composer

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by WolverineOfTheORS, Oct 28, 2011.

1. WolverineOfTheORS

WolverineOfTheORS Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 11, 2006
    Hey!

I need a composer to make me some music for a film, along the same style of 'Trent Rezner's - Intriguing Possibilities' from The Social Network score.

Also, the 'Bank Robbery' soundtrack from The Dark Knight is a good reference, too.

Basically, I need a 5-min piece of music. I'd love to get in touch with a composer who doesn't charge ridiculous prices. Are there any out there?

Cheers guys. Much appreciated.

2. Teague

Teague Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2006
    I might be able to do this for you. What's the timeframe?

3. WolverineOfTheORS

Nov 11, 2006
    Hey Teague, thanks for getting in touch.

Firstly, here is a clip from the film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UCKalanxuA

Obviously I have used the "Intriguing Possibilities" soundtrack from TSN score behind it and I'd like something similar to that. I love 'kinetic' music in films, the kind of 'tapping' and 'recurring' soundtracks you hear. Hans Zimmer kinda did the same in parts of the 'Bank Robbery' music for TDK.

Timeframe wise, you have all the time in the world, pretty much. We have quite a bit more to film and we're aiming for a mid 2012 release.

I'd love a little 5-minute soundtrack of just pure energy and recurrence. Obviously I am working on a budget and cannot provide excessive funds but would see you right for your efforts.

Thanks

4. ResisterOfEvil

ResisterOfEvil Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 29, 2007
    Dude, this film looks sik! I really want to see it now.

5. WolverineOfTheORS

Nov 11, 2006
    Cheers, man. If you're on Facebook, like this page and stay up to date: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phase-Three/112436442163878