main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need Obi-Wan voice actor for Action Figure fan film sequel.

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by JMaster Luke, Sep 11, 2013.

1. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Some years ago i did an action figure movie called Star Wars: Generations.

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

Full Movie can be found in 3 parts on vimeo...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

But now i'm thinking of doing the sequel. I'm writing the script as of now. So i'm trying to get some of the same voice actors from last time but of course its been some time since then. One of the main voices that I would like is the guy who did my obi wan voice. He was dead on. But he doesn't seem to log on here anymore and i've tried a few other ways to get a hold of this guy but doesn't seem to work.

So I was wondering does anyone want to try to do the obi wan voice for the sequel? The previous guy was dead on with is obi wan voice. You can see a sample if you go to Part 2 of my movie at the 13:36 mark.

If anyone is up for it if you can send me any sample of you doing the obi wan voice would be great. Thank you.

2. KingKool

KingKool Jedi Padawan

Dec 14, 2010
    Hrm... maybe I can do this--

Wait. YOUNG Obi-Wan? I can definitely do OLD Obi-Wan. Maybe I'll take a crack at it anyway. How should I send you a sample?

3. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Well I did have old Ben in my first movie and chances ill have an old Ben as well. So if you don't mind sending me a sample at my email. I'll pm it to you now. Thank you for responding!