main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Need Recommendation regarding Post NJO Jacen Solo fanfics

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by JamesSkywalker, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesSkywalker

JamesSkywalker Jedi Master

Jun 8, 2011
    Hello friends! I need some help, I was originally turned onto fan fiction a few years ago when I read yodakenobi's amazing but abandoned epic series the End of All Light. Since then I've generally gone to fanfic.net and archive of our own to get good fan fiction because its pretty hard to search through this forum for specific fanfic topics. I know I'm missing out on a lot of good stories and have tried to use the posted resources and indexes but am having a real hard time finding what I want.

I am looking for stories in which Jacen Solo never becomes Darth Caedus or turns back to the light or survives the LOTF series. I am looking for long epic stories over 50,000 words. But I'm flexible on that point. I just don't want one shots or really short fics. I'm particularly interested in stories where Jacen participates in the war against Abeloth and the Lost Tribe or takes on the One Sith. Jacen does not have to be the whole focus he can be part of an ensemble cast. I also want any recommendations to be complete. THere are few things more devestating then getting into a great story and then the author drops it, so I promised myself I would not start a story that was not complete unless I am absolutely sure the author is committed to finishing it. I'd also be open to reading AU's of the Legacy of the Force series if the author wrote it better than the official story which would not be hard sadly. Romance is okay, but I don't want it to be the focus of the story. I don't know the policy around here regarding sex, but I don't care if the story is rated R per se unless its just a smut story.

I am sorry if I'm being to specific but please, please if you have any recommendations let me know.

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Hi!
    We have a thread for asking for FanFic Recommendations, you can find it HERE. That would be the best place for your request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.