main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need Roomate for Celebration II

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by red_rose, Dec 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red_rose

red_rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Hello everyone! I am looking for someone to share the cost of a room while attending Celebration II in Indianapolis, May 3-5. Most of the hotel rooms closeby are at least $140 per night which is rather steep for my budget. If anyone would be interested in sharing a room please contact me at redrose@fanforce.net as soon as possible.
    Sincerely,
    Rose

P.S. I am cross posting this to the Fan Force South Forum in case people from other FanForce groups in the region are attending but may not visit the Atlanta forum.

2. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Hi red-rose! Mrs. Darkrider and I are looking to stay at the Marriott for the Celebration. The rate is $138 a night. We are going to get a double room is you are interested. We are going up on Thursday before the con and coming back on Monday. That translates to 4 nights, divided by 3 folks is about $200 each (including tax). Would you like to stay with us? Let me know so I can get the reservation in.

3. red_rose

Jun 3, 2001
    Thanks for the offer Jace but I've found some people to room with.

4. TK811

TK811 Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2001
    Rose,

Don't tell them it is ME!! Dang it I just did! Alright I'm going through the procedure to boot MYSELF out of the group.

TTYL,
    KS TK811

5. red_rose

Jun 3, 2001
    Hahaha. Very funny TK811.
    Don't forget to make a firm imprint of the boot on the backside so that you have evidence of the booting process. ;)

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    [face_laugh]

I am closing this thread at the request of the author.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.