main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL need some advice

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jangofettone, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jangofettone

jangofettone Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2006
    I am wanting to make a fan film, and I have no idea on where to get some sound effects. Does anyone have any good suggestions on where I can find some?

2. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Assuming things have not changed, Atomfilms.com has official sound effects from the SW Universe. The drawback is that Lucasfilm asks to own the film. Maybe that's only if you have it hosted on the Atomfilms site. Either way, last I heard they had sound resources there specifically for fan films to use.

3. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Also, you should check the Fan Film forum on this site as there are many filmmakers there, professional and amatuer quality, with lots of info regarding the tools of the trade.

4. Droid-Master

Droid-Master Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    Hi SW fan in Jacksonville here, I run an video edit shop and have lots of sound FX, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do

5. Ortmahbeca

Ortmahbeca Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2006
    try theforce.net, i found a site with sounds and effects ambience music, i dont quite recall where in the site, do navigate TFN and good luck, some links may be expired

I did some sabre sounds with a tie clip microphone and a magnet, you run the mic close to the magnet and it sound rather close to a sabre, but your mic will be eventually be destroyed as far as using it a microphone after passing it next to a magnet,

good luck

6. Darth_Strater

Darth_Strater Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2004
    Try Here
    Lots of great stuff on and for making Fan Films

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.