main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

need some help from the great pumpkin

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by maryxyu33, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maryxyu33

maryxyu33 Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2003
    so it is that time of the year again. no imnot talking the obese(sp?)(fat) red man. its the time for holloween. ahh candy apples, pumkin guts, and enough candy to give you dentuers(sp?). well this little chick has a problem. she cant find a thing to wear, a costume that is. so i was thinking maybe some hot sexy thing, but that has been over played. then i was thinking a fairy. yeah no. well then a trooper. a stormtrooper that is. but i have a problem. im a girl and a bigger problen im 5' tall and thin as a stik. what can i do? i have looked highand low on this all knowing internet and have found crap. please help this poor defencless child. i realy would like to ave a suit before holloween and i dont want to sent an arm and a leg. if any jedi out there can help this cinderela become a trooper before midnight or have any usful info. please email me at matyxyu33@rock.com or maryxyu33@fanforce.net
    thank a bunch,
    e.l.
    edit:please refrain from swearing on the boards

2. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    you won't find complete trooper armor and helmet for under $1000, unless you make your own and that's quite a task... sorry can't be of more help.

my friend just got armor and she's in the process of trimming it down, adding the rivets and straps to hold it on and adding the various accessories to the helmet.

so start saving your pennies.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.