main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need some help.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Romano1, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romano1

Romano1 Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2006
    Hi,

I joined this forum because my history teacher told me our class can watch star wars if we make the direct correlation between Star Wars and World War 2. Anyone have any ideas?

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    This is a hard question. I think I heard about this somewhere, but sadly I can't remember much of it. So I suggest to visit SW Saga. Maybe there's a thread about this topic already (you can take a look at the index). If you can't find anything about it, I would ask one of the mods (you can find them in the header of that board). The mods will help you. :)

You have a really cool teacher and I hope that you're not here just because to find an answer. It would be pretty cool if you stay a bit longer, because these boards are really friendly and great. :D

Good luck and see you around (hopefully). :D

Edit: I went through the index a bit and **** Between World History and the Star Wars Saga***[/link]. Maybe it helps you. :)

3. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Is your teacher expecting you to find conflict, do you think? Because there's plenty of that in the GFFA. As Yoda says, "wars not make one great." PM if you want to, I'm a military history major.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I just saw that my edit above doesn't make much sense. My stupid mouse tricked me (again) and I really need a new one. [face_plain]

I originally wanted to say that you should take a look at Parallels Between World History and the Star Wars Saga. There you could find some information. :)

Edit: It wasn't my computer mouse, it was some kind of board glitch. :eek:

5. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I think it's more along the lines of Palpatine's ascention to power being similar to Hitler's. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.