main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need some Help

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth_Nemesis, Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Nemesis

Darth_Nemesis Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2001
    I just started the NJO series, and I need some help understanding Vector Prime. Mayby someone could give me a brief synopsis of what's going on. The only parts I really don't understand are the Vong parts. What exactly is happening with them, do they know that this other galaxy exists when the book starts? And how does Nom fit into all this. I might have to read some chapters over to understand this book completely.

2. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    The Vong are from another galaxy. They are preparing to invade this one. Nom Anor is a Vong who entered our galaxy early for recon and to spread some chaos, making it easier for the Vong to invade. As of Vector Prime, the inhabitants of GFFA have never heard of, nor for the most part seen, a Vong.

3. Darth_Nemesis

Aug 6, 2001
    Thanks for the info, now there's only one more thing I don't get, the human woman Danni is working with the Vong, how did they get a human, if they are just about to invade the universe.

4. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    They don't have a human. Yomin Carr or whatever his name is isn't human, but the other humans don't know that. Danni and those others are working for ExGal, which is basically the SW equivalent of SETI.

5. Darth_Nemesis

Aug 6, 2001
    thanks, that was where I was confused, now it all makes since. Now it's onto dark tide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.