main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need some help

Discussion in 'Literature' started by yoda4982, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Master Ikrit was from the Old Order, i know that much and about the being found on Yavin 4.

What i need is his speices, and what he looks like.

He was a pilot right?

and any other info any of you know about him.

this is for a fic i am writing about yoda, and since i found out Ikrit was one of his apprentices, thats where i started.

Any info would be a big help.

Yoda

2. lightsaber_wielder

lightsaber_wielder Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2002
    I'd be glad to help.

Yes, Master Ikrit was definitely from the old Order. He was born 495 years before the Battle of Yavin. His species is Kushiban from Kushiba, although Conquest states his species as 'unknown.' I am not sure about Ikrit's being a pilot, and I'd guess that he is a little small for it. There is some pretty useful information on Time Tales about Ikrit's apprenticeship to Yoda. He became Yoda's Padawan 482 years before the Battle of Yavin. One year later he saved his people from a xinkra. Ikrit then became very egotistical (around 450 BBY), to the point where he almost killed a fellow Jedi in cold blood with his lightsaber. Master Yoda risked his own life to save his former Padawan, and Ikrit then realised what he had become. He then buried his lightsaber and vowed never to use it again.

So there you have it. I hope that helps for your fan fic. Post a link when it's done!

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot a description. If Ikrit stood on his hind legs, he would be about as tall as Yoda. He has four legs, with rabbit-like ears and white fur, with a rabbit-like face as well. Check out PrinceXizor's website of Japanese New Jedi Order covers, or visit the reviews of the Junior Jedi Knights books in theforce.net Books section. Hope that helps!

3. yoda4982

Jul 10, 2002
  4. Jet-Eye-Blah

Jet-Eye-Blah Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    He is not from the Old order (pre-Ruusan) but rather he is from what is known as the PT-era Order. ;)

5. yoda4982

Jul 10, 2002
    you know what i ment, i mean the New Jedi Order, the Old Jedi Order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.