main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need some ideas for a young Obi fic.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Neon Star, Sep 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Okay, it seems that the young Obi fic that I have been working on has hit a brick wall, hard. So here is a little about what it is about. Obi is five years old and is sent to live with Qui-gon for a while because the creche is over crowded at the moment. At the same time, Atrus has asked Qui-gon to take care of Nicholas, her younger brother, who is also five years old and barely in control of his Jagaar powers. Plus that to the fact that he can open a portal to any time, any where. This story is their adventures. Does anyone have any ideas?

2. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Anyone have any ideas?

3. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  4. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    I have no idea what you're talking about with all those big words [face_blush]

5. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    What big words?

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    How about Nicholas and Obi both get lost in time? And have to figure out how to get back? They can hop all around, and maybe even meet Yoda when HE was five :D

7. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    what's Atrus and Jagaar?

8. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Atrus is a character of mine that is a good friend of Qui-gon's.

Jagaar are a race that I made up that have powers such as shape changing and other things.

9. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, I can't think of any great full-story plot ideas, but here's a possibility for a scene, perhaps at the beginning of the story.

It's bathtime! Obi-Wan and Nicholas are having fun in the tub until Qui-Gon comes in and announces it's hair washing time. Neither boy wants to have his hair washed. Obi-Wan leaps out and races to the bedroom where he hides under the bed (in all those dust bunnies). Qui-Gon tries to follow him, slips on a pile of water, and lands flat on his face. And every time he approaches Nicholas with the shampoo, Nicholas changes into a shape that doesn't have hair. Or he changes into a small bantha, clambours out of the tub, and shakes himself like a wet dog, getting Qui-Gon soaked as well.

Just an idea...

10. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Hehe Jane, what a funny mental image that one makes...

I can't think of anything! My brain is fried! *Ashley starts mumbling something about wasted brain power and school...* :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.