main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Need some Seattle help!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ImperialMarchFace, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialMarchFace

ImperialMarchFace Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    My friend needs some help from someone in Seattle. This is what she has to say-

Tom Waits is playing a show in Seattle, Washington on the 18th of October this year. He has not toured the US nor has he played a single show in the USA since 1987. Tickets for the event will be first sold in Seattle with a limited number of tickets given to two Record shops that will be sold at midnight, October 5th. Afterwards, at 10am on October 5th, tickets will go on sale on Ticketmaster.com - My chances of getting ahold of a two tickets are slim if I do not act quickly, so I'm trying to up my ante by trying to get ahold of anyone who lives in Seattle or of anyone you know of to try and get the tickets. The tickets go for $65. Money is no issue, and I'm willing to hand over an extra $100 to anyone that can get them for me. I can pay you or them through my personal Paypal account, Credit Card, Debit Card, or in *sexual favors.

If anyone could help out, it'd be ridiculously appreciated. Reply, PM me, instant message, whatever you want. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.