main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Need some star wars assistance :) xoxo

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Jenny8675309, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny8675309

Jenny8675309 Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2013
    Hi, I'm taking a class where we finished watching A New Hope; It was awesome!

I was wondering if someone could provide some input to these discussion questions I made. It would be a big help! Thanks.

Discuss the protagonist, Luke Skywalker. Include his desire and how that relates to the universal value at stake. Also, discuss his positive and negative traits and how they form his biography.

Discuss the 3 levels of conflict and how they relate to the forces of antagonism.

How do the minor characters relate to Luke's personality traits? Pick 2 minor characters.

- Jenny. <3

2. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    So you want people to do your homework for you?

Ord-Mantell70 likes this.
  3. Jenny8675309

Jenny8675309 Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2013
    ^ Reported comment due to extremely low quality post and has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

On-topic:

Maybe some people would like to answer these questions and discuss star wars in a star wars forum.
    Unthinkable right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. Darth_Nub

Darth_Nub Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 26, 2009
    Welcome to the boards, Jenny8675309.

While it may have seemed like a somewhat blunt reply from a fellow user, simply posting what appears to be a homework/essay topic and waiting for responses is not the way Star Wars is discussed around here. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the forums and I'm sure you'll be able to find the answers you need.
    Also, the Report function is only to be used for flagrant rule violations that require immediate moderator action, not for complaining about "low quality posts".

Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.