main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidSouth need to make a Chapter for Seguin Tx,

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by JediMaster_Cimental, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMaster_Cimental

JediMaster_Cimental Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2005
    There are many fans and Jedi who want a Chapter in Seguin
    if u can help of plzz do.......
    may the force be with you

2. JediKnight_Brit

JediKnight_Brit Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    yes Cimental is right we should have a chapter here it would be nice and fun. I hope it is soon thank you for the help.

3. Jedi_Orzan

Jedi_Orzan Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    that would be grate if we could do that. but will they do that for us??? we will just have to see.

4. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Okay everyone, we'll get to work setting up a forum for you.

The next step will be for you to have 3 meetings/events with at least 3 people in attendance at each event, then we can make you "official" :D

Anyone coming to C3?

5. Jedi-Master_zawink

Jedi-Master_zawink Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    oh I see we have been heard.meet tomarow we will. call the other Jedi we must.can we meet three times in one day so we can get a Chapter that would be grate.

6. JediMaster_Cimental

Apr 16, 2005
    Brit,Orzan,Zawink thank you for the help i know we have meet befor now it is up to them of what is to come of us. i hope we get it today. the force is strong with us.

7. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Post the details for your next meeting here and one of the mods will add it to the FanForce News page on TF.N. Due to Celebration 3 this weekend, give the mod staff at least 3 days' notice before the date of the meeting.

One meeting posted per week for three weeks and we can move on from there. :)

8. JediMaster_Cimental

Apr 16, 2005
    ok well i maild you yesterday saying we are haveing a meeting today. we will post what whent on and what we pland on doing and tell you when the next meeting is.
    so it relly looks like we might not have a Chapter befor the movie comes out. we will just see what hapends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.