main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Need your ideas and feedback: Episode VII

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Mike Giannotti, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Giannotti

Mike Giannotti Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2013
    Hi Star Wars fans

I am in desperate need of your help.

I am trying to brainstorm some ideas of amazing things that could be done as part of a social media campaign for the new Star Wars film. I am hoping that you can give the fans perspective for me to work into my ideas!

What would get you excited as fans before the film? Exclusive interviews, studio tours, contests etc...

Can you think of anything that might be a "digital first" that could be done with the new Star Wars film? What would be amazing that would get you excited and engaged before the new film comes out?

Any ideas you have would be immensely appreciated...

Thanks,
    Mike

2. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Get Mark Hamill to tweet exclusive behind the scenes pictures - kinda like a journal .............Cheers Mike

3. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Oh, we're excited as it is. Anymore and it would be a full scale riot.
    Delve deep into the darkest pits of this sub-forum and you'll find out soon enough that it really doesn't take all that much to get us fans all worked up about any little esoteric piece of...anything.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  4. Mike Giannotti

Mike Giannotti Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2013
    Hi Guys,

What I'm looking for is some key themes that will be explored in Ep: VII and what amazing socially enabled games/features/apps on platforms like Facebook and other social networks might be really cool for fans?

Thanks,
    Mike

5. Stillsberry

Stillsberry Jedi Knight

Apr 5, 2007
    The Dark Knight viral campaign was great, but maybe just lightning in a bottle.

6. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    So you want us to do your job in exploiting a movie franchise so you can put a little cash in your pocket?

Oh no! I don't think so. Please leave.

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Not on my watch. :p

Thanks for not spamvertisploitating our forum members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.