main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp NEEDING A LITTLE HELP

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Ok fellow Star Wars fans, I need a bi of help. I've been recently laid off (collective awwwwwwwwwww), and need a little help finding a new gig. I've been scouring the online sites (jobsinnh, monster, career builders, ect) and checking th newpapers everyday. I've sent out a few resumes but no hits yet, so I'm hoping that maybe I can get a little nudge in the right direction.

My last job had alot to do with Data Entry and such, so I'd like to stay in that same field. I do have alot of retail experience but I want to stay away from that for now. I've spent close to 15 years in that field and need a change if you know what I mean. If anyone hears of any openings, please shoot me a PM or post here. Since I'm out of work, I can check the site quite a bit daily.

Again, thanks to anyone for looking and if post is in any kind of violation of board rules, I sincerely apologize and feel free to lock it up.

Thanks again!

John

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Job .... You don't need NO STINKEN' JOB!!

I'll let you know if I find anything for you. Good luck!

SeeYa!
    TK

3. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    Boo, I thought I'd check up on you guys and saw this post.

I am currently working at souther NH Univ and I know they hire part time from time to time. I get 8.24/hr and about 22-30 ish hours per week. Free net access at the labs and free meals while I work (kitchen). Free fitness center access. A free course per semester and a few other perks.

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Welcome back Ken!

Well, an update as I finally landed a temp job with Kelly Services. The assignment is in Manchester, so it's a shorter drive than I had before. The downside is that it's only for a month, but at least it's something! How nice it is to be working again! :D

5. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Glad to hear you were able to score a job. That is great to hear.

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    It's about time......

GEeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz .... lol :)

Loser!
    SeeYa!!
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.