main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Negotiations with Destiny (ROTJ AU) Updated June 2:th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Queengodess, Apr 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Katana

Jedi_Katana Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Go Anakin! Kill them all! Slaughter, slaughter, slaughter!!! *cough* I mean, oh no! Not the Darkside!!!

Yay for post, great job. I can't wait for more.

Katana

2. Sethathoryunet

Sethathoryunet Jedi Master star 1

May 8, 2004
    Well, he is going to slaughter to save his son. So it's not completely dark side, is it? [face_devil] [face_devil]

Go Anni!! [face_beatup]

3. NamelessAlien

NamelessAlien Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 25, 1999
    Well, he slaughtered to save his wife and that WAS completely dark side, so I don't see why he shouldn't be completely dark side here. What I don't see is why Palps thinks that being on the dark side would place Vader automatically in the position of Palps's servant and apprentice. In ROTS there was reason. But here? Or is Palps merely rejoicing that he managed to spoil the beloved daddy again?

4. Sethathoryunet

Sethathoryunet Jedi Master star 1

May 8, 2004
    Spoil my fun, you would? [face_shame_on_you]

Point taken. And I think you're right; Palps is just happy he's corrupted Dad again! :D

I'm not really sure how Anakin justified slaughtering jedi children though. That wasn't done in Padme's name. And if it was, no wonder she died.

5. Jessica_Skywalker

Jessica_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2005
    WOW!!!! Did the Rebels win? I'm glad for Leia and Luke having their father back.@};-
    -Jessica[face_praying]

6. pat_skywalker39

pat_skywalker39 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2004
  7. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    *levitates*

8. Ana_Labris

Oct 31, 2000
    Kee has disappeared off the face of the Earth again.. Wonder if Lord Vader came by and offered her a ride on the Lady Ex or something? Because if that is true I'm very jealous. Wha? Oh yeah.. Up.

9. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    I'm still here...

And I WISH the Big Bad had come and rescued me from all the evil international students I'm supposed to take care of! DRL is a right bitch right now - the last two weeks have been a nightmare. And I'm going back to uni next week... This is gonna be one hell of a semester, I tell you that. But fear not, I haven't forgotten this little story. Once I've settled into my new life as mega-busy and responsible Kee (Ha! Double-ha! And ha again!) I'll get the next post written...

'Til then, forget me not.

Love,
    Kee

10. Jei-El

Jei-El Jedi Master star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Up, so that others can find this wonderful story and remember Queengoddess until her return.

11. Blaster144

Blaster144 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 28, 2003
    *Walks out of shadows.*

Wow.... Ani is ticked.
    How fast can Mara run?

*carefully puts up trap for Mara incase she somehow gets past Anakin.*[face_mischief]
    I'll be back. I have other boards to catch up on.

*Returns to shadows.*

12. Shinning_Star

Shinning_Star Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2000
    Hello, my loves. How are we all?

Pooh! :( No recent post from Kee? Gone for nearly two months and still nothing. Ah, well. I understand completely.

(for those of you who are RotL2 readers, a new post is up :D)

We miss you, Kee! Come back soon!
    *hugs*
    Caslia

13. pat_skywalker39

Jan 5, 2004
  14. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    Queengodess, do you have any idea how much I hate you?!? [face_skull]
    Do you have any idea what it does to a young Star Wars fan who gets to page 41 of 157 at 1 o'clock in the morning when he has to go to school when he wakes up!?!
    You have angered me greatly, the only way to save yourself is to continue writing this story. Unfortunate accidents are so common these days O:)

Fanficfan

15. Queengodess

Jul 18, 2000
    Oh, the wonderful feeling of being truly, deeply hated...

And I know everything of not getting enough sleep...! I deliver newspapers in the morning, to make some extra money, and more often than not I stay up far too late (there's always a party, or a movie, or a book, or, yeah, a fanfic...). I keep promising myself that THIS time I'll go to bed like a good girl, but, well, it just never happens. The best way to avoid this is...uh, well, I don't know. I don't avoid it. I'm suffering from lack of sleep. So, very sorry, can't help you there. :D

However...I guess I CAN write a post. Yeah! Totally digging that idea...

You notice how I'm not making much sense here?

Well, that's because I went out to something called Tyroler Aben last night, and there was lots of liquids of various kinds, and very little sleep of any kind, and I've been up since three o'clock in the morning, and now it's almost midnight, and I've been working all day, and the movie I was going to see with my friend was sold-out, and somehow I ended up watching that stupid excuse for a movie called TTT (I wanted to watch Zorro, a good old adventure with men in black masks and cape, but NO!) and I really should grab something to eat.

The thought of Timothy Zahn writing Vader is making me very, very worried indeed...

Right. So I'm very tired, I'm very pleased to see Fanfictionfan here, even though he - she? - hates me, and there will be a post. A dark one. With explosions, and sweaty Corellians.

Love,
    Kee

16. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    When your next post comes along, I might forgive you. Until then consider yourself hated ;)

17. Ana_Labris

Oct 31, 2000
    The last line that Kee wrote is giving me mental images. So Kee be kind and gimme the gore and sweaty guys! Oh and Suitless!Vader.. *thud*

18. Daath666

Daath666 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 25, 2001
    *stumbles in; READS KEE's last post, stares* [face_plain]

dark lords? and sweaty corellians?

*thinks of last night*

yes please. =P~

19. Queengodess

Jul 18, 2000
    Loca, dear, not in front of the mods... [face_shhh]

20. Daath666

Jul 25, 2001
    :eek: you're right! i'm deeply sorry, loca. [face_blush]

*ponders* didn't a certain corellian "die" in the last post? :oops: oh, there's still han...hmm, don't want to see him sweaty. nope. [face_not_talking]

21. Queengodess

Jul 18, 2000
    But no one believe me when I said Jix was dead... *mutters darkly* I guess you know I can't kill my off my characters...well, at least not the pretty ones.

But loca...if I fail the exam I took today, it's totally your fault. I should have spent all my time yesterday studying, but my thoughts kept drifting away to...ah...a certain drabble. Anakin looks good in chains. [face_devil] 8-}

22. Daath666

Jul 25, 2001
    *stares* o_O

somehow this seems familiar. why is it always my fault?! i did you no wrong!!! *protests* i'm already punished with doing boring work 9 hours a day at that blasted internship...*sniffs* i didn't even have time to think of the drabble! :_|

nevertheless i hope you've passed the exam. afterall you're the one and only keeloca! [face_mischief]

23. Shinning_Star

Shinning_Star Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2000
    Kee, lots of love and here's hoping Darth Real Life starts treating you better than it is now! I'll patiently wait and keep coming back to check for posts always! You know I love your Darth/Anakin and can't get enough! *tosses around lots of chocolate*

Okay, it's safe now... :D Shamelessly advertising my Anakin/Qui-gon, Anakin/Obi-wan, Anakin/Luke angsty post for Rebirth of the Light 2, for those of you here who are my readers as well. :D Thanks, Kee!

Happy Upcoming Turkey Day to those of you stateside.
    Caslia

24. DarthFlamingo

DarthFlamingo Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2005
    I can't believe it took me this long to find this story *is embarrassed*.

Wonderful writing, do you know how hard it is to find one of these good stories that take place during the original trilogy containing both Piett and Jix?

Hoping for an update relatively soon...
    ...now if 'force of destiny would update too, I'd be one happy camper, force knows haw many years I've been following that one...

25. pat_skywalker39

Jan 5, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.