main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Negotiations with Destiny (ROTJ AU) Updated June 2:th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Queengodess, Apr 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Are there any female officers on the bridge of the Executor? Unfortunately I doubt such lucky females exist... :D A naked Lord Vader marching up and down... :D :D :D

Okay... The title doesn't bother me- I didn't even realise- I read it as "Negotiation" which means it seems I cannot rear- or simply I read your mind... :D

So we have several Jedi alive- and a healed Lord Vader- Fate/Force seems to start Its big negotiation all over again...

2. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Great post, Kee! :)

Oh,about the title, you can change it, by editing the first message,I believe(we have unlimited edits!).

3. reklawyks

reklawyks Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 9, 2000
    Great story!! I never seen such a novel idea. Hope to read more soon!! :D

4. Luke'sryb

Luke'sryb Jedi Youngling star 2

May 17, 2000
    Poor Piett, I know how he feels trying to stiffle himself from laughing but its hard when Lord Vader is buck naked.

How will Luke and Leia react to learning that they are siblings. Will Luke wonder if his father was affected by this? What of the Emperor?

5. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    :D intersting... much interesting... if you had any image in mind while writing that post and have drown something, please, let us see :D hem, sorry [face_blush]

About the title, I had read 'negociations' too, so, well, you see, everybody here can read your mind =) not to the point to imagine a naked Vader though *sigh*
    btw, no need to repost the story IMHO =)

6. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    LOL! Poor Peitt! I'm sure the Emperor is not going to like this though.

7. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Ooooo.. Cant wait to see what the Emporer has to say! :eek: One question... Is Anakin young again or is he still the age he was in ROTJ??
    UP

8. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    :eek: My mouth just dropped open when I read Obi-Wan and all them was alive! :eek: :eek: :eek: WOW! Poor Piett, I totally agree. I would die laughing. Anyway, the Emperor doesn't like Aliens or Women in the Empire.

GREAT STORY! :) :) :)

9. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
  10. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    ::grins:: That was cool! Some Jedi back from the dead! This should prove interesting! Lord Vader naked on the bridge of the 'Executor?' lol! Hilarious! Keep up the great work!

AngelQueen

11. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Very interesting story. Keep up the good work.

12. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Wow! I love this story, a nice little twist you've got there. Oh! And a naked Vader, unfortunately for me, I was drinking my darkside in a can when I read this and my nose still stings.
    Anyway, keep up the good posts!

13. Clarus

Clarus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2000
    I am -so- adding this to my bookmarks! This is going to be great!!!! Can't wait to see Vader's reaction to Obi-Wan and the gang! Great job!

14. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Ooooo...there hasn't been much that I've been reading lately, but this story is very awesome. Please continue! :D :D

aa :)

15. Labria_uk

Labria_uk Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 2000
    I've just found this thread, its awesome !!.
    I really intrested in how it will progress.
    I'll keep an eye on it.

16. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Fixed the title! Thanks Anya! And thanks to everyone for their feedback! Sorry, Twinnie, but I'm not much of a drawer...bad luck, huh? But I like writing...so here we go! Enjoy!

---

Emperor Palpatine sat alone in his temporary quarters. The VIP section of Executor was luxury indeed, and probably far more so than Vader?s private rooms. The Dark Lord had never been a man of costly surroundings for its own sake.

Palpatine breathed slowly, his eyes half-closed, searching. Just a few minutes ago, a sudden disruption in the Force had occurred. He couldn?t tell what it was, or what had caused it. It was?unlike anything he?d ever felt.

Suddenly, the door flung open. The Emperor turned his head sharply. He?d left orders that he was not to be disturbed. Who dared ?

A tall, muscular man with blond hair walked towards him with long, confident strides.

The Emperor flinched, as the images from a thousand nightmares moved against him.

Anakin Skywalker.

The illusion only lasted for a millisecond but during that short moment, the Emperor felt fear. Fear like never before. It washed over him, gripped him, crushed him?

But no. This wasn?t the Chosen One. It was Darth Vader. He wasn?t wearing the mask, sure, but the presence was the same.

Palpatine let go of a slow breath as his apprentice knelt before him. So. Somehow that disruption in the Force must be connected to this.

?I apologize for disturbing you, my master: But I think you understand why I feel an urge to speak with you.?

?It?s quite obvious, yes. How did it happen??

Vader hesitated and Palpatine studied the other man?s face closely. Well. Might just as well be what Vader would have looked like, if it hadn?t been for that fatal duel with Kenobi. The man seemed to be in his late thirties, his hair still thick, and without any traces of silver. Palpatine knew that Vader was older than that ? around 45, he estimated ? but for one not granted with that knowledge, he might very well pass for a 35 years-old.

?I believe the sudden?twist in the Force, about ten minutes ago.?

?Yes.?

?I cannot say how it happened. It?gripped me. I lost unconscious, and remained so for a few seconds. When I woke up, I found?this.?

?I see.?

Did he? Not really. He doubted Vader did himself, for all his connection with the Force. Palpatine frowned. He wasn?t sure he liked this much.

He noticed that Vader was waiting for him to say anything. The Emperor straightened.

?Nor can I tell you what happened. I shall consider it carefully, though.? A lame answer, perhaps. But Vader wouldn?t complain. If he was wise.

?Yes, my master.?

Palpatine had expectetd the man to rise and leave, but Vader remained where he was. The ruler raised his eyebrows.

?Anything else you want to discuss, Lord Vader? No more objections to the negotiations I hope.? The voice was smooth but the warning clear.

?No, my master. It?s about this Force-twist.?

?Yes??

?I think that this?, he indicated his body, ?isn?t the only result of it.?

?No??

?No. I sense?.that something has changed. It?s like a?presence.?

?A presence.?

?Yes. I don?t know what it is, but it somehow feels familiar. It?s very distant, though.?

Palpatine nodded slowly. A presence? Something about young Skywalker, perhaps? Might be. Strange he couldn?t feel it, though.

?I shall consider that as well, my friend. You may leave.?

Vader bowed his head, and rose, turning without another word.

The Emperor watched him leave with narrowing eyes. No. He didn?t like this at all.

17. Clarus

Clarus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2000
    Yay!!! Great job, Kee. I think maybe Palpster's a little jealous that Ani got his good looks back and he's still a shriveled up old crone. Works for me, though!

18. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    Cool Kee =) Clarus is right, Palps must be jealous [face_laugh] and awfully upset he was afraid of him too :)

DV has felt them from that far ? waw... can't wait to read his reaction when he _sees_ them :p

19. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Great post, Queen! I agree with everyone else that Palpatine is jealous because Anakin got his good looks back! [face_laugh]
    UP!

20. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Great post Kee!

I agree,Palps is jealous because now Vader will get all the chicks! ;) :D

21. LeiaSkywalker

LeiaSkywalker Jedi Master star 3

Mar 31, 2001
    I hope there'll be another post soon for I can't wait for more!!!:)

22. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    That was great. I loved how Palpy was "afraid" of Anakin.

23. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    Oh, I think Palp is definitely going down in this story! That's why he's afraid of Anakin, he can already sense it....

24. NamelessAlien

NamelessAlien Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 25, 1999
    Geez, I almost missed the Darth Nekkid Dad! [face_laugh] LMAO

Poor Piett indeed, but come to think of it, Vader seems to have a fair amount of trust in Piett. That's a thought I cherish ;)

-Red
    DOWN WITH PALPY!

25. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    *Chants* DOWN WITH PALPY!!!

OMG, a n@kid Vader!!! He's getting the chicks, he really is!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.