main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Negotiations with Destiny (ROTJ AU) Updated June 2:th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Queengodess, Apr 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaSkywalker

LeiaSkywalker Jedi Master star 3

Mar 31, 2001
    I think Luke should talk to Leia soon!:)

Great post!

2. NamelessAlien

NamelessAlien Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 25, 1999
    Jord means Earth, doesn't it? In-- Swedish perhaps? (Thinking of jordgrubssylt, LOL!)

This is a lovely story, please try to keep your bunnies running so that this Ravenous Fanfic Eater can have more! [face_blush]

3. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Piett and Jix in the same room? Aye, it would have been a too terrible punishment for the poor admiral... :D

Jord means Earth? Really? Oh, so they're coming here? :) :) Cool!!!

4. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    An interesting and funny post again =) and Han's right, Yoda is nothing but a muppet :D

5. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    Oh poor Luke. What a spot he's in!

6. Dark_Luke_Junkie

Dark_Luke_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2000
    Excellent work, Queengodess! I'm loving this story! Can't wait for the Luke/Vader meeting...

Luke: Wow, Dad! You're a lot easier to talk to without all that 'scary mask and heavy breathing' stuff!
    Vader: (whining) But I WANT people to be scared! It's just not fair! (stomps his foot petulantly)
    Leia: (muttering to Qui-Gon) NOW I see where Luke gets it...
    Qui-Gon: (smirking) Careful, Princess. It *could* be genetic.
    Leia: (looks decidedly pale)

Keep up the great work! :)

7. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    LOL D_J_L!! That was funny! This is a great story and I can't wait for the next post! Up!

AngelQueen

8. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Luke needs to talk to somebody!

More please?

9. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Yeah Lukie, go talk to Leia! That's what you need to do!

Good post Kee, and we're always ready for more,but we also know how to wait
    //lies with every finger she got about knowing how to wait ;)

And I [face_laugh] at D_L_J's dialog! So funny, and yet sometjhing that could happen (well,we can always dream, can't we? :D)

10. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    I also think Luke needs to go to Leia and I really like Jix, too! Hes very interesting! :) Post again soon, Queen!

11. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Oh that was great! Vader forgetting that he was whole again-lol! Great writing. :)

12. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    POST NOW JADE_ANGEL! :mad:

13. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Please excuse my friend Obi-Z, he's just getting a little PO'ed because he believes I haven't posted in my fic even though I've ALREADY UPDATED IT. So why don't you just calm yourself down, Obi-Z and go read my update?

14. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    I need to know what happens next. Post please. Help Luke.

15. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    LoL DLJ :p

Kee ! pliiiiiiiiiiiiiize ! if you really can't access a computer easuily, I can buy you a plane ticket so you can come at home and post everyday ! [face_verypleading]

16. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Rise, my young threadintice

17. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Heheh, Luke and Vader is going to have one heck of a meeting! With seven Jedi Masters on one side and Old Palpy with Jix on the other. Actually... you know I don't really care how good Luke and Vader's encounter is... just as long as father and son meet!
    Ack, now I sound needy. Your posts were great, Queengodess

18. Moopz_Vader

Moopz_Vader Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2001
    *Hopping eagerly from one foot to the other* Ooh, ooh, more more more!!!! :D C'mon Luke, don't worry so much, it'll turn out all right!
    Won't it? :_|
    I need more, Kee! This is too much for my small brain! Must have more, must have more, *Moopz takes a deep calming breath*
    Well, enough of my rambling, I'm sure you're sick of the same old thing out of me ( "MORE MORE MORE!!!")
    Ah, well, quality is quality. What else can I say?

19. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
  20. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    And uppers again! :)

21. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Thanks everyone! Sorry I havn't been around (yeah, Twinnie, you better send me that ticket...!).

Jord is earth in Swedish, and Jorden is the Earth. However, that's not where they're going. I picked the name because I really couldn't come up with anything I liked, so I just stole something (as everyone know, thefth is the best way to good stories...*grin*) You're not supposed to know Swedish! Evil Nameless Alien...

Since I haven't posted for some days this will be a long post. Enjoy!

---

Jix had been a little curious how to get some breakfast, but he wouldn?t have had to worry. Just as he finished dressing ? by putting on the simple leather boots ? a hesitant knock on the door alterted him.

He reached for his blaster, but decided to let it lay. Probably there was no one who wanted to kill him on this ship. Probably.

Unless, of course, Vader was annoyed with the lack of someone to strangle on this little trip, and had decided that his cheeky agent would have to do. Not likely, though.

The door slid open and Jix faced a young aide standing with a tray in his arms.

?Breakfast, sir?, he said politely.

Sir? Jix almost grinned. Hardly.

?Uh, yeah fine. I?ll take it.?

?Um, sir. Lord Vader wants to see you in half and hour. He?s in his chambers.?

?What?s the time??

?7:30, Coruscant time, sir.?

One hour before their arrival to Jord, then. Vader probably wanted to give him some instructions ? boring things like, don?t talk, don?t do anything which I haven?t commanded, don?t breath.

Well. He looked down at the tray as he put it down at the small table next to his bed. At least he could have a nice meal.

He entered Vader?s quarters twenty-five standard minutes later and found that both Piett and his young Sergeant were already there. It annoyed him for some reason he didn?t care to analyze.

Darth Vader stood by the far end of the room, leaning against the wall. A habit he?d developed since he?d gotten his health back, Jix concluded. He?d never seen his employer do anything like that before.

Actually, Vader carried himself a little differently from before?well, what ever had happened to him, that had allowed him to once again look like a human. It was?as if some of the stiffness had disappeared. And that didn?t only count for his style of moving. His behavior was changed as well.

Not as if he was a new man ? not at all. But there was something.

Perhaps a touch of humanity.

Jix had yet to decide whether he liked it or not. Even though Vader certainly wouldn?t be asking for his opinion.

?We?ll be reaching Jord in half an hour?, Vader announced as he straightened. ?I don?t think the Rebels have arrived yet. The negotiations will take place in the temple.?

?The temple?? Jix frowned. For a moment he had a vision of Vader sitting around a altar with a statue of some ancient god, discussing peace with Leia Organa. Didn?t work at all.

Vader seemed to understand what he was thinking ? and he probably was, damn mind-leech!

?Jord is a desolate and very sparsely populated planet. In small city, and a couple of villages. For some time it held a position as one of few places in the galaxy with natural syn-mines, but the invention of kalka-sheets changed that. Today, the mines are empty and abandoned, and nobody cares much about the planet. It?s part of Moff Zaff?s sector, but the people takes more or less care of themselves. The planetary leader is the high priest, even though religion doesn?t mean much. I doubt that the inhabitants even know the name of the god they?re supposed to worship.?

Vader let his piercing blue gaze sweep over the three other men.

?You are aware of that these negotiations aren?t for real. We shall sit there, and listen to their talks. And that?s all we?ll do. Listen. Be polite. Do you hear me, Jix??

?Certainly, your Lordship.?

Well, he could listen. In fact, he thought Vader would have a whole lot more trouble following these orders ? which probably came from the Emperor himself ? than Jix would.

?Good.? Vader didn?t seem all

22. Clarus

Clarus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2000
    Wow! Oh, wonderful! Quite worth the wait!

I am really looking forward to Vader's meeting with the other Jedi. *shiver* I've got chillbumps, Kee, and if you don't post again soon I will be permanently disabled because of them! :) :)

Just kidding! Take your time!

23. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
  24. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    don't breath. :D
    Yeah, I bet Vader WOULD order something like that. Great post, Luke's reaction to Vader was just perfect.

25. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    Tee hee! That was great!! This is going to be one cool meeting! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.