Neighbors

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Darth Tunes, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Dammit, I was going to reply to Ross with mom and dad. lol
  2. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    My current ones are pretty good noise-wise, though there have been some horrors in the past. The building has four flats (including mine). I've been here the longest. The only child is next door's baby who is fairly quiet. I hear him sometimes but the parents are pretty good about noise containment. There's a single guy upstairs who works from home and upstairs on the other side is a couple who split time between her place (here) and his. Next door is a house (couple with two kids) who are pretty friendly.
  3. Darth McClain Arena Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I think I know my grandparents' neighbors better than my neighbors.
  4. imperial_dork Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I've seen more of my bf's neighbors in the past week than I have mine in over a year. But thanks to our thin front doors in close proximity to our thin master bedroom doors, you could say we know each other intimately. [face_tired]
  5. yankee8255 Force Ghost

star 6
    I assume this is because they've concluded that you're a serial killer and steer clear of you at all costs.
  6. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    The people downstairs moved in a few months ago and they complain about every single noise we make. And by noise, I mean they complained when I walked into my bedroom to go to bed at 1am.

I'd complain to the manager, except it IS the new manager. [face_tired]
  7. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10

Naturally.

Los Angeles Lakers: Drama, guaranteed.