main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Neighbors

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by DarthTunick , Feb 7, 2012.

1. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Dammit, I was going to reply to Ross with mom and dad. lol

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    My current ones are pretty good noise-wise, though there have been some horrors in the past. The building has four flats (including mine). I've been here the longest. The only child is next door's baby who is fairly quiet. I hear him sometimes but the parents are pretty good about noise containment. There's a single guy upstairs who works from home and upstairs on the other side is a couple who split time between her place (here) and his. Next door is a house (couple with two kids) who are pretty friendly.

3. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    I think I know my grandparents' neighbors better than my neighbors.

4. imperial_dork

imperial_dork Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2003
    I've seen more of my bf's neighbors in the past week than I have mine in over a year. But thanks to our thin front doors in close proximity to our thin master bedroom doors, you could say we know each other intimately. [face_tired]

5. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    I assume this is because they've concluded that you're a serial killer and steer clear of you at all costs.

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    The people downstairs moved in a few months ago and they complain about every single noise we make. And by noise, I mean they complained when I walked into my bedroom to go to bed at 1am.

I'd complain to the manager, except it IS the new manager. [face_tired]

7. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

Naturally.

Los Angeles Lakers: Drama, guaranteed.