main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Neither Happy NOR Venting-Just stuff!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Jul 7, 2005.

1. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    If this were a dramatic TV show, those two story lines would merge. So that the jailbird was somehow related to your crap week.

2. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Yes. Epically craptacular.

The tooth pulling was SO fun. He gave me a zillion shots that are now incredibly sore, and I'm all swollen. Stitches, too, and of course the pain goes through my whole body. Sadly, percocet seems to have turned into a no-sleep-for-me drug.... It doesn't seem like it's been this bad before.

Sarn, I think you should call the cops about that.

3. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    The calls have stopped and I have accounted for all my peeps so if they start again I will file a complaint.

4. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    How far down was the happy thread buried? I finally gave up and googled for it. o_O

5. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    SOOOOO BORED!!!!!!!!!

no one is here...well my BOSS is, but no one else is...bored bored bored...

hey did i mention i am BORED? I limit the sites i go to, so here i am la la la

6. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Are you surfing on the company computer?? I'm extremely Leary of that myself. You never know how much they might be monitoring you. So even if you limit your selection, they still see that you're on a site not work related.

Isn't this why the smartphone with Internet was invented?? [face_whistling] (or doyou mean you limit where you surf on your phone?)

7. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    well it sort of helps that i work in IT and that all the IT guys like me, NOT like that, but i already asked about stuff. I won't get on FB...so i won't do that. today i said to the manager of the Helpdesk I don't want to watch YouTube at work. he says. You can we have don't have an active ban on it. i get all my work done and I am actively seeking things to do, so i don't think i will be in any trouble soon. :) hopefully hehehe

8. FanForced

Jun 15, 2007
    hehe, me and my web designer are emailing images back and forth. For some reason, I think that's funny at midnight.

9. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Thank goodness my car is smarter than I am. It won't let me lock my keys in the car. Literally. It knows when they ate inside, and the lock door button on the outside of the door won't work. Instead it tells me something is wrong. In this case the message is 'you moron, your keys are still inside'. :rolleyes: if not for this, man, i'd be so screwed right now.

10. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    I was just brained by a Stargate - as in, it fell right on my head. Ouch.

I was trying to reach down my "Dressing of a Galaxy" book, but it's on the top shelf of the bookcase and just barely at - out of - the reach of my fingertips. In trying to pull it down, the book hit the Stargate model next to it, which fell on my head. Along the way, it knocked over the other Stargate as well.

:oops:

11. FanForced

Jun 15, 2007
    Finally feeling a bit better. I was nauseous and wanting pain killers this morning. I think it was a migraine that didn't go full blown. Trying to be productive now. Must be productive now.

12. ArchaicRebel

ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2004
  13. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Just ate a huge pastrami sandwich and now I need a nap. Goodnight stars, Goodnight air, Goodnight noises everywhere. I-)

14. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    http://stars.ign.com/articles/111/1110726p1.html

15. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    wow! That is very cool of him.

16. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Ouch! I just read this...not everyday you get hit in the head by a Stargate. :)

17. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Today might just be the last weekday I have the opportunity to take a nap for a long long time. Hhhhhhm. To bed I go!

18. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Ouch....got into the margarita's last nite with Lisa's cousin.....I think I gave myself a hanger over :oops:

19. FanForced

Jun 15, 2007
    When I read a funny post on the boards, I've started looking for the Like button. :oops:

20. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    putting this in here because it is both bad and good.

i broke a tooth yesterday...i didn't know it until this morning. so i got into the dentist...i had to get a filling. so bad i broke my tooth. but yeah i got it fixed.

just ONE more thing i needed before i leave hehehe...

21. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Would somebody please remind me why I chose to not be a housewife?

22. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    I wasn't here, so I suggest you take that up with ZOO. [face_mischief]

23. Jomama

Jomama Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 3, 2009
    If any of you have a bank of the west account let me know. I can drop your name tomorrow as a referal and you get $50.

24. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    After almost 4 days flat on my back, having no fun at all, I was able to stay upright all day today. As much as I hate having to get the stupid cortisone shots for my back, the dang things work like a charm.

25. Lego-Stormtrooper-1

Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR star 3

Apr 27, 2009
    Glad to hear you're doing better zoo!=D=