Neither Happy NOR Venting-Just stuff!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Jul 7, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey, you can't blame your imagination on me. I can't help it if you have a vivid, sick & perverted mind. I have enough trouble keeping my own twisted nightmares in checkk. ;)
  2. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I spend at least half of my shift on hold.
  3. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    If I were you I would have left myself in park and not take any calls :p But that is just me.

I'm smoking busy, and one of the things I took so much time doing I did for nothing. We didn't get paid so all that prep will have to wait until next week.
  4. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I start yet another new job tomorrow. I am excited, a little nervous and feeling every year of my age.
  5. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
  6. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6

Tech support, but here in B-town. Five minute drive from the casa.
  7. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    B-town? (I never did find out where you were moving to.)
  8. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lol, sorry...I live in Broomfield.
  9. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Hmmm. I'm trying to decide whether or not to throw some sort of Clone Wars premiere viewing party at my house. I've been toying with the idea of having some sort of general geek get together at my house before the weather turns, and this would provide an activity to organize around. OTOH, a) I know I will be busy with other stuff that weekend, and b) having more than my regular group of friends over will require doing a more thorough cleaning of the house. :p And then, I'm not sure how many people out here are still following CW. [face_thinking]
  10. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Bean just did my hair. [face_worried]

And she said I look very beautiful, like a very old princess. [face_plain]
  11. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Man, kids these days. :rolleyes: :p
  12. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    ... staring at the new device test gig, in particular at the mysterious 1/4" gap between pieces, and wondering if I am missing something or if it was designed wrong. :confused:
  13. Sarnia WOTR Liaison

star 5
    I have to run an interview tomorrow and have no idea what questions to ask.

I guess I should find out how they react to getting yelled at, cussed out, and called names on the phone cause that happens frequently in this particular position.

What else........
  14. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Most questions vary according to the job, but one generic question I usually ask during an interview is ... What are the looking for in a company and wirk environment? Sometimes the answers can give me additional insight, whether theyjudt want any job, whether they have trigger points/issues from previous jobs they are trying to get away from this time, and whether their workplace goals are compatible. I also turn the tables another way... People will generally go out of their way during an interview to tell you their strengths. Ask them what areas are not their strength, or what they are working to improve. The way they answer it can tell you as much as the answer in some cases. Oh, and ask them if they have any questions for you. It both gives them the opportunity as well as being another tact for you to get insight into them.
  15. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I appear to still have colors...huh.

Great questions, T. Another good one is to ask them to describe a difficult experience they had with a customer/coworker and what they did to resolve it.
  16. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    We are RiftTrax-ing ESB tonight. Why do we have to keep doing SW movies? [face_plain]
  17. Sarnia WOTR Liaison

star 5
    Thanks Taeriel and Mistress for the great advice!
  18. Sarnia WOTR Liaison

star 5
    How many more people will I have to impersonate today in order to complete my to do list????????
  19. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    I hear ya, I really haven't even started on my & have been busier then a one legged man in a butt kicking contest in first place :p
  20. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    But that's one of my favorite SW RiffTrax!
  21. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The best part about chilly September rains is putting on warm pajamas. I have missed my fuzzy skulls.
  22. FanForced Force Ghost

star 4
    I just bought some pj pants that have a big satin bow as the tie. I feel like a queen.
  23. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  24. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    I'm making a shirt w/ a big satin tie :D
  25. Jomama Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I'm not sure if any of you have a wood burning fireplace but if you do then pm me if you want some firewood. I took down 4 small aspen trees today and my garage is full of it.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby