main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Neither Happy NOR Venting-Just stuff!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Jul 7, 2005.

1. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    White Beige 2 looks a lot like my sister's cat Miscy (short for Miscellaneous [face_devil] )

2. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001

All in one room. [face_plain]

Cute kitties! :D

3. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    ooooh kitties are sooo cute.

i am going to be one of those crazy ladies with a 100 cats one day, i can just tell.

THEY are beautiful...i am coming to steal them.

the sad thing is i am sitting here going...ooh, cute, oooohhhhhh...awlllll. I need help.

Thanks for posting that.

WORD of advise...even if you are bored. Don't go reading your old PMs. i logged on to my other account and i actually had a PM there. he he

ok one other thing, i think our condo is a hotel...we have had guest ever since i moved in...it is CRAZY...and this weekend. MORE GUEST! :D fun fun!

4. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Three kittens (the black and both white-biege ones) were adopted last night. Three down, three to go!

5. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    SB - Which dorm are you in?

And congrats on the Sophmore thing... Guess all that beating your head against the wall in HS paid off, huh? ;)

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    SB that is super sweet, and besides the blood, sweat & tears you didn't have to pay for your freashman year in college :D

Mel, yes you need help :p

This is my little Happy, not happy, not sad post.
    Yesterday I was feeling skinny, small or just different in size. Then ZOO points out I'm wearing Jeff's shirt :(
    hehehehe

7. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    SC-you are supposed to tell me something i DON'T know.

So check out my new blog...it is my serious deep thoughts. LOL ok not so much, but i have so many friends across the country, i got tired of sending out group emails. :)

http://nnaydolem.blogspot.com/

IF you DO make a comment on there, BE nice my mom will be reading!

8. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Aurgh. I'm on hold with the motherboard tech support people, waiting for someone to get around to me. I hate waiting. Guess I need to work on the whole Jedi patience thing.

Basically, my computer will no longer boot. It fails the boot-up POST so badly that it can't even get the error message to the moniter... I have a POST beep error message. AWARD BIOS don't seem very varied or descriptive with their beep codes, but as nearly as I can tell, it sounds like it's trying to say there is a memory, ie RAM, problem. Problem is, my RAM is fine. I took it out of my computer and it's currently the only RAM running the system I'm typing on this very minute.

The other thing that tech support suggested to me the other day was to try clearing the CMOS to reset the BIOS. Not that I've fiddled with the BIOS... ever... but I guess it's a completeness thing. I've looked up the instructions for clearing CMOS, and have just one little question for tech support before I try it. Namely, the manual says to make sure that the 5V standby power is disconnected as well before resetting the CMOS jumper. Now, is this something connected to main power, and if I simply unplug the system I'm good to go? Or are they talking about the CMOS battery. It would appear to be 3V rather than 5V... but yeah, I'm thinking I don't want to risk frying the system. Just in case it's not already fried, you know. Which is why I wish tech support would hurry up and pick up my call...

Gah. And if this doesn't fix the problem, then I'm guessing the motherboard may have just crapped out. [face_plain] That would suck.

15 minutes on hold and counting...

edit 2: tick, tock... tick... tock... coming up on 20 minutes

edit 3: At 30 minutes, I somehow got dumped out of the queue, given the option to transfer to the operator or enter an extension, and then when trying the operator, I was told it was busy/not available... AFTER 30 FRAGGING MINUTES.

9. buffy_wine

buffy_wine Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2003
    Hope it gets fixed soon.

Grumble, grumble.

10. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    8 hours 'til the Q [face_dancing]

Gotta get on it, have much to do!

11. StarBlazer

Dec 2, 2001
    I'm in Farrand. I was talking to a friend who went there, and he said my room is huge and has a balcony. That's pretty neat, I guess.

12. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Whata Week! Whata Week!
    Is the job just kicking your A$$? Well, this week... mine was. How does that line go?... I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!
    Ya know, that's great in theory but I'll probably go back and take it some more. BUT I want more space in between! :eek: Please. [face_batting]

ok...now the stuff.
    Need some fun? If you have an Xbox, put in The Lego Star Wars game! Ha, what a kick it is to play. It's super easy but the environments are great and seeing everyone looking like lego people. Whata Hoot! I laugh every time you blast a batttle droid and he explodes into lego pieces all over the floor. Oh and Lego Mace Windu... AWESOME!

13. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Hey Pooh, speaking of work, I talked to my friend & she wants some of her art on shirts. Like bowling shirts, can you do that too? Can I give her your email or digits?

Thanks.

I know what you mean by work, the other day my tells me I should have a procedure for my billing process with the future in mind and expanding into multipule states. Like I've been doing it for not even 3 months, had to dig out of a hole in the first place. Make procedures for a new aspect of our business, move offices, and everything else that is happening. I'm doing more then I can handle as it is, and now I need to see into the future, know what we are going to need and slove those problems too?????

All I have to say, if I can pull this one off in a short amount of time (because it needed to be done yesterday) then I should become part owner. I've done so much for this company, I tell the big guys what we need to start a new venture for everyone else to not do their part of the deal for a few of us left to MAKE it work somehow & we get paid peanuts & these other 3 or 4 guys get paid $100,000+. Something is so wrong here.

Ok, I'm done.

14. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Drive by posting to say hi to my friends in the RMFF! :D

15. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Ya know SC, I'm kinda honored to be called that. Funny Fact: tomorrow I pick up this beautiful picture of a painting of the 100 acre wood. Spooooky!
    You sound just like me at work SC. There's nothing like being under-appreciated, is there? :_|

Yes about your friend, I'll PM you.

16. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    ok this is weird.

i just had a guy come in with someone's creamated body. he was like i am here with so & so's remains.

i was taken back just a bit...very strange.

17. Sithis

Sithis Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2005
    uhh..hey mel where do you work again?

18. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I cut off most of my hair...I'm hot, I'm pregnant and I have no extra time. Shaves at least 10 minutes off my daily shower.

Kewl!

and it looks good, too. :D

19. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    WOW you go girl. want to see pictures!

yes my hair routine is this...wash, condition. towel dry and that is all! :) actually, for me, long hair is easier to do...:D

20. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Welcome to the world of the Shorn!

Reminds me... I need to schedule another haircut before the Month of Travel begins :p

21. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    my brain is now officially fried

i have looked up about every church in the southern metro area. (Parker, Centennial, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch and Littleton)

Getting ideas for our site. :)

and i am redesigning the church's newsletter. big projects.

22. artoosmommy

artoosmommy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    Back to that whole cat-lady thing, there was a good line in one of the movies I saw this weekend about "She's like one of those old cat ladies, with no cats!" But I can't remember which movie it was. Had to be Wedding Crashers, right? That line wasn't in The Island, was it?? Anyone?

23. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I think it was in the island...i remember it. oh man now i am going to see i can find out.

24. StarBlazer

Dec 2, 2001
    Definitely Wedding Crashers.

I didn't cut off all my hair, but I had it permed. Now I don't have to blow dry it, and that takes off at least a half hour. ;)

25. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    wow everyone is doing something fun to their hair. well i did get my cut a bit ago...i figured i didn't need leia hair anymore. ha ha ha

AND i did color it last week...oh boy, so exciting.

rainy day...i like it.