main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends ~Nemesis~ SQUEL TO STARWARS MEETS RESIDENT EVIL

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    ~NEMESIS~ SQUEL TO STARWARS MEETS RESIDENT EVIL.

Storyline: Jedi Apprentice time.
    Summery: Muhahaha i'm not going to tell you this time...
    Copyright: I dont own anyone in this story.
    Rating: PG-13
    Chapters: 1/8 2/8 3/8 4/8 5/8 6/8 7/8 8/8

It had been a week sense he woke up to find that his dream had not been a dream at all but really a living nightmare, he still carried the antiviris in his robe pocket, for he felt safer having it on him then leaving it at home where anyone could see it and maybe even steal it.

His master got weirder and weirder everyday as did all his friends, they where always watching him, looking like they wanted to eat him or do bad things to him, he didn't know, but one thing he did know was that he had to find a way to fix whatever was happening to his master and friends, and soon.

He wasn't even sure if he should just get rid of the antiviris or just keep it on him like he was doing, maybe if he had more of the antiviris he could fix whatever was wrong with quigon and his friends. but with no one to help him, obiwan was on his own now and it was souly up to him to save everyone or all would be lost and everyone would soon be zombies.

Obiwan thought maybe he was lossing his mind some times for just the other day he could of sworn while he was walking the temple halls late at night, he thought he had seen nemisis, only nemisis looked worse then the last time he had seen him, he seemed to have mutated more and looked angryer then before, but before he could run or do any thing nemesis vanished right in front of his eyes or maybe he dreamed it, he couldn't tell what was real or not real any more, and that is what scared obiwan the most........

TBC................ Next chapter will be up within the next few days... Hope you guys are liking this so far..........

2. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Well, I haven't actually seen Resident Evil, so I can't say anything about that. :D Its an interesting start. But two things. Not to be rude or anything, but you are spelling Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon wrong. Believe me, I am a rabid fan of both, so... ;)Well, nice start, I'll be watching this fic. :D

3. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  5. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Hey, I am glad that you placed a link. I like your story.
    Yeahh!!

6. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  7. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  8. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
  9. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    if some one wanted to take over this story they could i had the story finally done but i lost it all today.. so who wants to continue this for me? :(

10. lili-Skywalker

lili-Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2003
    No, please. You story is great. Only you can make up the story. Pleaseeee!

11. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Please another post.

12. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    can't i'm married with a baby now.. could some one else maybe help me write this then?

13. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    No problem. A baby is a lot work. I know I have one long while ago.

There is a post in the writers Resource called "Adopt a Newbie." Only for stories. If you have time, please visit them.

14. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    SIGHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

15. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Up :D More reader here. Please.

16. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    if you guys wanna continus this pelase let me know cause i can't...

17. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  18. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    Forum Moderators: Amidala_Skywalker | Kit' | Mistress_Renata
    Forum Announcement: Please visit the 2003 Winter Fan Fiction Awards Excerpt Thread located here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fan Fiction Archive | Official Story Index | Before the Saga Forum | The Saga Forum | Beyond the Saga Forum | Writers' Resource Forum | Fan Fiction FAQ | Moved Stories Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jedi Council Forums » Fan Fiction » Classic JC Fan Fiction Board (Reply-Only) » Message Posted!
    Logged in as: Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl | Logoff | Private Messages | Search | Options | Help | Terms of Service | Faces | Markup Codes 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.