main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL neone interested in helping me form a SW club at dr phillips high?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewbacca1138, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewbacca1138

chewbacca1138 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm an incoming Junior and new at dr phillips. I have the idea of talking to an administrator to get a star wars club going who helps the community and stuff, yet is an official school club. I need someone that has attended the school to help me out...ne one interested?

2. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    I attended school there- 10 years ago- what kind of help you need? A Star Wars club at Dr. Phillips would be great to do as a non-school club- when I went there was no shortage of geeks- no offense- I was one- or should say- still am. But an official school club? If you want to help the community out I bet they have clubs that are more geared specifically to that kind of thing. If they have a Rotaract club join that.

3. chewbacca1138

chewbacca1138 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    that is true. I was originally thinking of starting something like the 501st legion, except "rebel" oriented...then maybe even created a partnership with them. Eitherway, I want to start something here since there are so many star wars fans around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.