main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lightsabers & Blasters Nerf 'blasters'?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by moosemousse, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    One blaster conversion I've seen quite a lot, both sci-fi and steampunk, is the Nerf Maverick Rev-6. This quick google search shows how popular it is, as well as showing up a few others too.

I was on iwoot just now and found this page of stuff. Personally I can see thirteen or so that would make excellent blasters or steampunk weapons, like the Barricade RV-10.

I'm curious to see if anyone has already used one of these guns or anything similar. Pictures, hints, tips, etc, would be awesome too.

2. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I converted a Nerf Recon a couple of years ago. Took out the Nerf dart firing guts, installed a high powered LED and sound board, and put on a different stock.

You can read about it
    here.

3. GalacticDude

GalacticDude Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2011
    This has got me thinking some more.....I was giving up on making a Boba Fett costume but I think I have seen some Nerf Boba Blasters before? Maybe I could alter one of those? Has anyone does this before?

4. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Those Boba Fett blaster rifles are kid-sized, only about 2/3 the size of the real prop. They aren't really a good size for an adult, unfortunately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.