main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nermal?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Qui-Gone-Drinkin, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    was Nermal the cat (from garfield and friends) a boy cat or girl cat????? AND I WANT PROOF!

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Ummm... I think Nermal was a boy... because they refered to it as a 'he', I think... That kinda bothered me too, cause Nermal always tried to look so cute, and it would play with a ball of yarn... hmmmm...

3. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    yeah, i looked up nermal on google.com after i posted that question and i got an answer straight from jim davis's description of garfield characters... nermal is a boy....

must be gay...

not that theres anything wrong with that.

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Nope, sure makes everything more colorful tho... ;)

5. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Nermal is a female trapped in a ....kind of a males' body.....kinda......

6. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Don't laugh too hard, but I actually have a stuffed animal of each of the Garfield Characters. My sister's boyfriend caught wind of it when she and I were rumaging through our parents attic, where that stuff is stored. And, so, when he went to Vegas last year for the Super Bowl, he came back with these large Garfield & Odie stuffed animals. So, now I'm stuck w/ these things again. You'll see them on Sunday. If I put them away he looks around for them, so I feel guilty not leaving the out in the open.

7. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    When you come out to the 'bunker', you'll see my myriad rhino statues...fluffy and otherwise!

8. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    ok I have had cats all my life when I was little we lived on a farm so I have seen millions of cats, and I have got to chime in and say all cats have that prissy side even tough farm cats that are wild act fem some times. our cat chewie thinks he's a pit bull too , he gets in the middle of the dogs and mixes it up like a pro but then he just flips out and starts acting like a gay cat hes aura turns to rainbow . man is it funny.

9. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Got a story for ya....my first dog, Boots, a 25lb, Heinz57 pound-puppy, was very protective and tried to take on a 125lb G. Shepard that had come into our yard. At first he was doin' OK, throwing his butt in the Shepard's face while turning himself into a pretzel, and rippin' into it's shoulders. But the Shepard was too much, and soon Boots was bein' torn up....I tried to intervene, but as I did so, our normally lazy, sedate 36lb Persian, Jay-Jay, decided he'd seen enough, and came across the yard like some wicked black flyin' carpet! He latched onto that Shepards' face like an Alien larvea, and commenced to rip at his throat with his hind legs. Just then, our mean cat, Sooty, a mere 8lbs, hit's the Shepard with a full broadside that knocked him right off his paws!!!!! The Shepard was no match for Boots, Jay-Jay, and Sooty, and beat a hasty retreat with Boots tryin' to hamstring him and Sooty literally rippin' chunks outta his flanks....I kid you not!!!! Never saw that dog again!

10. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I have seen that so many times , a cat takin down the bigest dog in the neigborhood.

11. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    HUH.....Down in my rural FLA neighborhood, there were known cat-killing dogs that ran wild; although Jay-Jay walked the swamp-trails with us in impunity...'course he was bigger than most of the nagget dogs!

12. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    well this one time we had this rottie named Ben. He was smaller than our current Rottie who's about 200lbs. But he was so gentle... hence the name Ben. Gentle Ben lol Well we took him to my aunt's place and let him run around in the yard. The neighbors ran a "cat farm" no joke, they had like a bazillion cats. We woke up in the morning and the cats had broke through a hole in the fence and scratched him all up. We went to the neighbors house and they were like "oh well, sorry about that" so the next day we woke up and went outside and Ben was all scratched up again but this time there were 19 dead cats in the yard lol the neighbor tried to sue us but we said "oh well, they got through the fence, not our fault. sorry" and they didn't press charges but god i hate cats lol

13. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Me too, cats seem to always know who's allergic to them, and then they come and start rubbing themselves in you face, not ver plesant especially if you start to swell up... They are eeevvviill I tell you! EVIL!

14. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Yea, growin up in FLA meant knowin' the food chain if you had pets....guinea pigs, ect. played with in the open were subject to hawks, hawks would sometimes be downed by mean cats like our Sooty, cats were killed and maimed by the feral dogs all the time, dogs running loose were often eaten by gators, and the gators were often run over by boaters!

15. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    sounds like fun!!!!!! :) :) :) :) lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.