main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never a Master--RotS AU--What if Obi-Wan had had the visions instead of Anakin? Author notes 7/12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Luna_Nightshade, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Egads! :eek: My apologies for not seeing these... :oops:

Darth_Father-in-law: Thank you again, my friend. I'm so glad to have gotten to share this all with you.

penpadme: Thank you! [face_blush] I agree totally with you (as you can see :p) I think that if people would have recognized Anakin's differences and anticipated them, things could have been much different... and I think Obi-Wan would have been right there for him. Thank you again and thanks so very much for reading this behemoth... and my next story got put on the back burner indefinitely due to a whollop of 2-3 plot bunnies. Teehee.

musingmuyu: Thank you so much! [face_blush] I'm so glad that you enjoyed it, and thank you so much for taking the time to read this massive thing!

Luminara_Kenobi: Wow! Hehehehe--thank you so much. You certainly know exactly how to make me feel special. :p I'm so glad you agreed with the characterizations--I really worried quite a bit about Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon's, actually. [face_blush] I'm so amazed that you stayed up so late to read this puppy--that means so much to me, and I'm so honored that you enjoyed it that much. I'll cherish this reply... and the cookies. :p Thank you so much for your amazing and kind words and for reading!

G__Anakin: Thanks, and thank you bunches for reading it!

Jeditheskyisblue: Thank you so much for coming back here when you returned! I'm sorry to hear about your laptop, and I'd be the last person to be able to have a clue what to do about it if that happened to me. If I can't fix it by restarting... I can't fix it. :p I'm so glad you were able to figure it out though. Thank you so much for reading the rest of this--I'm so glad that you enjoyed it!

Thanks again, everyone. [:D] Having you guys come in here is what is the most special to me. I'm so sorry I didn't see these, but better late than never... [face_blush] Thank you again! @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.