Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. his_desiring_flame Jedi Padawan

...you updated[face_dancing] !!!!!!!...beautiful,as always=D= ...can't wait to see what is going to happen next...
  2. JediMasterRev Jedi Master

star 4
    Yea! An update!

Loved this little interlude between Anakin and Padme. At least we are finally seeing some direct honesty between them. Hopefully together they will be able to avoid any impending unplesantries. Also really enjoyed the flirtatious teasing between them.

Wonderful update! Looking forward to more soon.
  3. randomangel22 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm glad that you updated! [face_dancing]

I can offer an explanation as to why Anakin healed so quickly and probably is the reason he's hiding too. [face_whistling]

Loved the moment between Anakin and Padme. Just as it should be. [face_love]

Great post and thanks for the PM!

Also, congrats on the nomination! =D=
  4. JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Absolutely beautiful!! That was a really touching chapter. Fantastic job - SO happy you updated!!

- Serena
  5. MoAngel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Long awaited but very nice update. I have no idea if Anakin is a Jedi or Sith, but he seems to be able to utilize distinct Jedi characteristics like a healing trance, and a sleep suggestion. Lovely conversation between them also. You're able to blend everything so beautifully that I can really imagine the movie characters in this scenario. Though I STILL want to know more of Anakin's background, I will wait patiently for the next update.
  6. jedi_princess18 Jedi Master

star 3
    So sweet! It sounds like Anakin has decided to stick around. I can't wait to see Padme's reaction when she realizes it's true....
  7. jmsbndgrl Force Ghost

star 4
    Awwww! But I do agree with Padme, they cannot delay the inevitable, they need to talk about what they are going to do next. Great update!
  8. HandmaidenVeme Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, I agree with you both but this little moment they're sharing is so sweet let's let them enjoy it a little longer :)

Congrats on the nom!
  9. AnakinLuver Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_blush] *sigh* I wish I was Padme in that last little part there... just to fall asleep on Anakin's shoulder... so nice...

I hope we find out more about Anakin's past soon... I'm so impatient... lol...

Great update and hope for more soon!

Rachel Rose@};-
  10. anakin_luver Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    wow...i haven't read this story in a while...DRL...but it has gone through quite a rollarcoaster.

i gotta say...VERY happy/excited that Anakin is not dead ;)

i still want to be kept on the PM list though, please. even though it sometimes takes me a while to get to reading it :D
  11. Darthana Jedi Master

star 4
    That was a very nice moment between the pair. :) I hope they'll think of something to hide from, or even better defeat, Palo's family.

Great update. =D=
  12. dianethx Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm glad to see that Anakin was able to recover. Obviously using his powers to heal more quickly. But they have problems with Palo's family and perhaps someone still hunting Anakin. Padme loves him but will the future be bright or filled with darkness?

Good job.
  13. Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master

star 4
    awww, I [face_love] this fic. I'm really worried about what's going to happen when Palo's family (or worse, the Empire) catches up with them. Are they going on the run anytime soon? I get the feeling they might...
  14. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Just like a guy to get up too soon! :rolleyes:

"Anakin, you're up and about," she said, smiling broadly. Until now, Anakin had remained in bed, confined there by his own fatigue and need to heal. A few times, Padmé had helped him to the cozy, overstuffed chair that rested under the window in the guest chamber so he could enjoy the sunshine, but even those small efforts had seemed to leave Anakin winded and tired.

Anakin smiled shyly. "No offense, Padmé. You have a lovley guest chamber, but it's a bit?um?feminine. And I'm afraid that if I have to spend one more minute cooped up inside, looking at the same pale walls and bed coverings with flowers all over them, I think I'll lose my mind." Anakin laughed heartily, wincing almost immediately and reaching down with a single hand to hold his abdomen protectively.

Padmé shook her head in amusement. "Why, Anakin Skywalker, I'll have you know that I personally decorated that bedchamber." Then her expression turned serious. "You should have called for me rather than trying to walk alone," she admonished. "I would have helped you."

"I'm fine, Padmé," he assured her, removing his hand from his abdomen as if to prove his point. "If you have the time, I was thinking we could maybe sit in the garden for a while. Maybe talk and enjoy the sun."

Padmé crossed her arms over her chest and regarded him with a raised brow. "I thought you were quite tired of looking at flowers," she reminded him, her mouth twitching with laughter.

Anakin rolled his eyes and laughed once more, although a bit more carefully now. "Well, I suppose I can bear it a little longer."

I'm sure he can. ;)

Lovely update, as usual. :)

=D=
  15. MissSkywalker68 Jedi Padawan

Great update, as always! Congratulations on the nomination! =D=

Really loved this little moment between Anakin and Padmé. DRL will come back with Palo's family, but indeed, let's enjoy these little moments. [face_love]
  16. Ulic_Starwalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Great new chapter, funally. :D

Is it just me, or did Padme really conveniantly started to get sleepy? [face_thinking] He didn't pull a mind-trick on her, or something, did he...? Hope he doesn't sneak out or something... [face_worried]
    But I'm most probably overly worried. It's maybe because this scene was so nice and, well... perfect. One can't rarely see a scene like that with Anakin and Padme very often . :p I'm glad you gave them at least that little happiness they deserve.
  17. PadawanMom5610 Jedi Knight

star 1
    What a sweet moment of reprieve for them. (Big SIGH...) [face_love] I believe we're still waiting for that first kiss though, aren't we? :* (or did I forget?)

I loved Anakin's description of the guest bedroom full of flowers. LOL. I'm sure he was heartily sick of it.

So Anakin's got Jedi powers (well, we knew that...). It will be interesting when the truth all comes out.

I just love this story, and will be looking forward to the next update. Hopefully I won't miss it, as my DRL is about to get really crazy.

18. Gina Force Ghost

star 4
    his_desiring_flame

Thank you for your kind words. [face_blush] I'm glad you enjoyed the update!

JediMasterRev

I thought they deserved one quiet moment together before things start to?well, you'll see. [face_worried]

Also really enjoyed the flirtatious teasing between them.

Thanks! :D Now if they would just stop being stubborn and admit how they feel about each other already! :p

randomangel22

I can offer an explanation as to why Anakin healed so quickly and probably is the reason he's hiding too.

You never know? [face_whistling]

Loved the moment between Anakin and Padme. Just as it should be.

Enjoy it now. [face_mischief]

Also, congrats on the nomination!

Thank you. [face_blush]

JediXManSerenaKenobi

You're very kind! [face_blush] Thank you very much!

MoAngel

but he seems to be able to utilize distinct Jedi characteristics like a healing trance, and a sleep suggestion.

Uh?nope, no idea what you mean. [face_whistling] :p

Though I STILL want to know more of Anakin's background, I will wait patiently for the next update.

There are only a few more chapters to go until we find out all about our mysterious stranger's background! And they are already written, so the wait won't be much longer! :D

jedi_princess18

Well?The thing about Anakin is he's so volatile, changing his mind all the time. ;)

jmsbndgrl

Yes, they do need to talk. But unfortunately, they have even bigger problems headed their way. [face_worried]

HandmaidenVeme

They definitely should enjoy all the quiet moments they can. Who knows what is waiting for them? [face_devil]

Thanks so much for your kind words! [:D]

AnakinLuver

*sigh* I wish I was Padme in that last little part there... just to fall asleep on Anakin's shoulder... so nice...

Isn't she lucky? [face_love] [face_love]

I hope we find out more about Anakin's past soon... I'm so impatient... lol..

It won't be much longer. Only three more chapters until we find out what he's been hiding. So don't give up on me! :)

anakin_luver

Believe me, I understand about DRL, LOL! I hope things get better for you! [:D] And you're definitely on the PM list! :)

Darthana

If only it were that simple. :_|

Thanks so much for reading!

dianethx

Padme loves him but will the future be bright or filled with darkness?

Well, I'm not above bribes, you know. [face_batting] :p

Thanks for reading and for your review!

Vivid_Scripts

Are they going on the run anytime soon? I get the feeling they might...

Cloudy, the future is? Difficult to see? [face_whistling]

VaderLVR64

Just like a guy to get up too soon!

Yep! But if I really wanted to make the scene accurate, he would have been griping and whining, too, about the eggs being too runny or the straw not being bendy enough. Why do they make such terrible patients? [face_laugh]

MissSkywalker68

Thank you very much! [face_blush] I'm flattered by your kind words.

Ulic_Starwalker

Is it just me, or did Padme really conveniantly started to get sleepy? He didn't pull a mind-trick on her, or something, did he...?

Maybe?Maybe not? [face_whistling]

But I'm most probably overly worried. It's maybe because this scene was so nice and, well... perfect. One can't rarely see a scene like that with Anakin and Padme very often .

I wouldn't say you're overly worried. ;)

Thanks so much for reading!

PadawanMom5610

I believe we're still waiting for that first kiss though, aren't we? (or did I forget?)

They've had a couple of close calls and that almost-kiss in the garden playing the seeking game, but yeah, still waiting on that first real kiss. [face_love]

I loved Anakin's description of the guest bedroom full of flowers. LOL. I'm sure he was heartily sick of it.

LOL! I thought it would be humorous to imagine him stuck in this girly room for a week. :p

Thanks for your review!

Chapter 21

I awak/>
  19. randomangel22 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh man, you've got me in a maze running around wondering what's so terrible about Anakin's past. [face_thinking]

Hopefully, Padme will be able to find Anakin soon because he seems to think he needs to get away from her to save her from what he used to be. [face_worried]

Great post and thanks for the PM!
  20. ratna Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, you evil woman with your horrible, Wuthering Heights cliffhangers.

Looks like Padme's been wandering through Anakin's psyche in the Dreamtime. (Guessing that the little boy is his innocent heart, and the dark shadows are the deeds he has done....) And these are wanderings where he is trapped, too. Ouch.

So what kind of bribe will it take to get a happy ending....?
  21. Jinngerbread Jedi Master

star 4
    Noooo I'm all caught up but I've run out of posts to read and you left it on a cliffe like that??

You evil woman, you!

How like a male to say the wrong thing at the wrong time, but running off wasn't a smart move, on Padme's part either, even if she was really upset, considering she knew how troubled Anakin was. Still though, poor everyone, and I have a really bad feeling about Anakin's running off.

Things are about to get worse aren't they?

[face_worried]

Excellent work, as always, Gina, sorry it sometimes takes me awhile to get around to catching up. :D But I always will come back for this story!
  22. MoAngel Jedi Knight

star 2
    ARG! Anakin, your such a pig-headed nerf herder. Just let the lady in, so she can keep your darkness at bay. Ok, I'm leaning toward sithness now! GREAT chapter..
  23. Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master

star 4
    [shudders]

Anakin, exactly what were you?
  24. HandmaidenVeme Jedi Master

star 4
    Angels should not linger in the presence of evil.

Yes, but he forgot that Angels can also drive away the evil...
  25. jmsbndgrl Force Ghost

star 4
    Exactly, and I hope Padme finds him and knocks some sense into him before something bad happens to either of them.

Great update!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.