main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    AAAH!! NO!! ANAKIN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!???

Padme better hurry so she can catch up to him and knock some sense into him... superb update, Gina!!

- Serena

2. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    More questions. I loved that he attacked her without knowing it, as if he'd fought his demons and she was merely the manifestation of them. I loved that he came back into himself and realized he'd almost killed her.

Loved this.

Padmé,

I told you that when you are with me, you place yourself in danger. But you did not understand or did not want to believe that the danger I spoke of would come from me. You are kind and caring, unlike any being I have ever known. I knew my presence would only cause you pain, and it was my own selfishness, my own need to linger in your soothing warmth, that kept me by your side. But I cannot hurt you any longer. Angels should not linger in the presence of evil.

Great job.

And yes I am hoping for a happy ending. Bribes??? I don't know. How about some virtual brownies? I make the best!

3. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :_| Why must you keep torturing these two? *sniffle* Poor Anakin... what is it about his past that is so horrid?

This isn't fair...:(

Rachel Rose@};-

4. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    There seems to be much more in Anakin's past than I had previously thought. Hopefully all will be revealed soon....

5. DragonLotus

DragonLotus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2006
    My sentiments exactly. :_|

You are doing an excellent job of keeping us on the edge!

6. PadawanMom5610

PadawanMom5610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2007
    That was so sad and horrible. :_| Anakin and Padme need to work on their communications skills. Running away from each other like that never solves anything.

Like everyone else, I'm getting curiouser and curiouser about Anakin's past. :confused: I do hope you'll update again soon.

7. MissSkywalker68

MissSkywalker68 Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2007
    Wow, I have to admit I am getting more and more curious. Three chapters away? I will be sitting on the edge of my seat.

It is amazing how Anakin is trying to hide his past life from Padmé once and again. And how Padmé keeps her patience to try and help Anakin, even if he doesn't seem to want to be helped.

Great update, eagerly awaiting for more!

8. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh wow. What an update. And I mean that in the best possible way. :eek:

"When will you learn that you can't save everyone, Padmé?" Anakin yelled. Still holding her arms, he shook her slightly, as if trying to force her to see reason. "Stop trying to turn me into one of your damned fool's crusades. I'm not one of the orphans at your school or a stray animal that you can just take in and nurse back to health." Angered and hurt, Padmé tried to pull away from him, but Anakin held her firmly, his voice becoming softer. "Some wounds run too deep to be healed. Don't you see? Who I am?what I have done?" Anakin stared into her eyes, the blue orbs pleading with her, begging her to understand. "There are some things that no one can fix, Padmé."

:_| =D= :_|

9. Ulic_Starwalker

Ulic_Starwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2006
    I knew it!

Brilliant chapter! :D
    I expected something as horrible as this, hope it all turns out well...
    Anakin's letter is beautiful.
    =D=

10. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Just when you think they are going to get together, then wham, Gina slams the door shut on that silly notion ;). Very poignant update. It seems that Anakin is going ro remain stubborn, despite the fact that he can trust her. When will he ever learn?

Great work! Looking forward to more :).

11. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    :D he is ok now!!! :D that shows how much people liked the other baka, no

one knows he is dead even!!

12. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    No, I'm not dead, amazingly. DRL has just been vicious these past months - year. I finally caught up on this story and I must say your talent never ceases to amaze me, Gina. This story gets better with each chapter. I have to wonder though, are Ani and Padme ever going to get a break? It just seems angsty to me. Come on, it has to have a happy ending at least. Not that I am wishing for the fic anytime soon, mind you. ;) It's just I've been rooting for those two since chapter one and well, I hate to see them not get a happy ending.

Nicely done, though. I eagerly await more and hopefully this time DRL will let me enjoy it easier.

13. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    randomangel22

Oh man, you've got me in a maze running around wondering what's so terrible about Anakin's past

I take that as a compliment! ;)

ratna

Evil woman? :eek: Who? Me? O:) Why I'll have you know that I'm kind and sweet and love puppies and rainbows, etc. :p

Jinngerbread

Okay, so that's two in the 'evil woman' camp. o_O

Hopefully this next update will do a little damage control. :p

Things are about to get worse aren't they?

Now why would you think that? [face_batting]

MoAngel

Yep! Pig-headed nerf herder is a good way to describe him! [face_laugh]

Vivid_Scripts

Anakin, exactly what were you?

Well he wasn't Santa Claus, I can assure you of that. [face_devil]

HandmaidenVeme

Yes, but he forgot that Angels can also drive away the evil...

Depends on the evil... [face_mischief]

jmsbndgrl

I don't know... Trouble just seems to follow these two... [face_worried]

JediXManSerenaKenobi

But catching up with him is only half the battle. :(

dianethx

More questions.

Good! [face_mischief]

And yes I am hoping for a happy ending. Bribes??? I don't know. How about some virtual brownies? I make the best!

:eek: Now how did you know that virtual brownies are my most favorite bribe?! :p

AnakinLuver

Why must you keep torturing these two? *sniffle*

But...it's so much FUN! [face_devil]

jedi_princess18

Oh, his closet is just overflowing with skeletons. [face_skull]

DragonLotus

You are doing an excellent job of keeping us on the edge!

Thank you! [:D] I aim to please. LOL!!!

PadawanMom5610

Anakin and Padme need to work on their communications skills. Running away from each other like that never solves anything.

LOL!! Yes, they definitely need work. Maybe we should enroll them in a couples class or all chip in and buy them a book on how couples communicate. [face_laugh]

MissSkywalker68

Yes, so far Padme has been extremely patient with his tight-lipped behavior. Hmmm...okay, pun intended. :p But I'm not sure how much more she'll be able to take before she resorts to aggressive negotiations. LOL!

VaderLVR64

Thank you, NanaVader! :D [:D]

Ulic_Starwalker

Thank you! :D Glad you liked Anakin's letter. As for everything turning out well, they have a long road ahead of them. [face_worried]

JediMasterRev

Just when you think they are going to get together, then wham, Gina slams the door shut on that silly notion

And just exactly what are you saying? That I love writing angst or something? :p [face_laugh]

It seems that Anakin is going ro remain stubborn, despite the fact that he can trust her. When will he ever learn?

He'll probably never learn because he's a man, so being stubborn is hardwired into his genetic makeup. But I'm excluding my male readers from that generalization, of course. LOL!

michaellover

Anakin's okay ? for now. As for Palo, I'm sure he'll still manage to cause them problems even in death. :(

Galactic_Girl

Hi there! Good to see you back. [:D] I hope DRL eases up on you! I'm glad you're still enjoying the fic.

I have to wonder though, are Ani and Padme ever going to get a break?

You never know? [face_whistling]

Here's the next update. :)

[b]Author's Note:[/b] [i]I wanted to take this opportunity to thank my readers and everyone who nominated and voted for this story in the recent Saga Awards. This story is special to me, and I am honored that it won the award for Best Drama. Thank you again, everyone, for all your support. I hope you continue to enjoy the story as we grow closer to its conclusion. [face_rose]

~Gina[/i]

[b]Chapter 22[/b]

Padmé's heartbeat pulsated loudly in her ears as she hurried through the abandoned sector, the lantern held before her like a beacon as she glanced

14. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

- Serena

15. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    To steal the words of Serena- Wow.

This whole post was exquisite. Well done! =D=

16. PadawanMom5610

PadawanMom5610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2007
    Wow, HOT! Whew! The passion is back!!!

Well, that's one thing resolved. So we know they love each other, and we know he's no Jedi. Or he was and turned Sith, or he was, turned Sith, then turned back again, or...

Thank you for the great update, and so quickly. I really, really enjoyed it.

17. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    *fans self* They are definitely not lacking in passion. Now we just need Anakin to share the true nature of his past with her, but at least they are taking one step in the right direction.

Wonderful post! :)

18. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    He lifted his hand to her cheek, stroking the tender flesh and leaving a trail of heat wherever his fingers caressed her, searing her skin with his desire and branding her as his own. He leaned down, dropping tender kisses along the curve of her neck, and she reveled in the feel of his hot breath against her skin. When he began to suckle gently at the pulse of her throat, Padmé inhaled sharply, throwing her head back and arching into the warmth of his mouth.

gah....=P~

[face_blush] *sigh* That was amaz-za-zing... :D Only if I could've been in Padme's place... *purrr* Anakin, you make any girl want you all to herself!!!:p

But, does anyone else start to believe that Anakin is/was in fact actually a Sith, not a Jedi? [face_thinking] He does have some serious anger issues, as always... ;)

Stellar update Gina and come back with more very, very soon!:)

Rachel Rose@};-

19. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    WOW!! I think that the room just got a little hotter while I was reading that...:p

So, Padme found a lightsaber in Anakin's trunk....I'm guessing he was probably not a Jedi since he's got some serious trust and anger management issues. [face_thinking]

Great post and thanks for the PM!

20. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Jedi nookie? Sith nookie? Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

[image=http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn75/miaokuancha/brownies.jpg]

Behold the power of the Dark Side, This WILL lead to a happy ending.

Eventually.

21. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Beautiful. Touching. Gorgeous. Exquisite. HAWT. =P~ That about sums it up! :D

"For so long, I tried to ignore what I felt for you, tried to tell myself that I didn't?that I would be foolish to?but I can't lie to myself any longer." Anakin's fingers moved down her neck and along her arm. He took her hand and pressed it gently against the flesh above his heart. Padmé felt the steady rhythm of its beating beneath her palm. "It is no longer mine," he whispered, and Padmé saw tears glistening in his eyes. "It's yours. It has always been yours, Padmé, even before I knew you."

Padmé closed her eyes and nudged closer to him, moving her hand to kiss that same flesh. "I love you," she muttered against him.

His breath still coming in ragged gasps, Anakin lifted her face to stare into her eyes. "I love you, too, Padmé," he whispered before capturing her lips in a tender kiss.

=D=

22. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Was Anakin a Jedi hiding and let the dark side take hold of him for awhile? Or is he a Sith that left and doesn't want to be one anymore?

At least Padme and Anakin have let the other know how they feel about each other.

23. his_desiring_flame

his_desiring_flame Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2008
    ...brilliant,such an emotional chapter=D= ...
    and the love confession-beautiful[face_love] ...
    can't wait to find out Anakin's secret...
    update ASAP [face_praying] ...

24. MoAngel

MoAngel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    I too am having a hard time waiting for more. Love the passion, but seriously wanting to know just what Anakin really is...Jedi? Sith? Jeth? Sidi?

25. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    I?m sad and somehow happy that I?d fallen behind because it made catching up so much fun, to say nothing of all the cliffhangers I just jumped across.

Padmé?s dream was very visceral. I love the way you balance description with dialogue and raw emotion. I had a feeling that her trip into the night to find Anakin will lead to more danger, but hopefully, an eventual consummation of their mutual feelings.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Words to live by. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.