main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    He has my permission to go kill the nasty Sith, but he has to do it and keep himself alive so he can be with Padme. Fangirl in me wants more mush! ;) I have faith in him even if this will not be pleasant.

Great update!

2. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Oh, what a great twist. I love it!

The way he tells it is very chilling and yet I could see the pain beneath. In a way, he blames himself for his mother's death and I think he now fears for her as well. Sidious is coming.

Great job.

3. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :p I knew it! Anakin is/was a Sith... but the story of the little boy crying made me tear up... Anakin finally defied the Emperor!

Can't wait for more!

Rachel Rose@};-

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Suddenly, the pieces began to fall into place, and as the possible implications of it all began to sink into her mind, Padmé cradled her stomach, feeling as if she might be violently ill.

"It was Palpatine," she muttered under her breath, understanding at last but still unwilling to believe it could be true. "You?were raised by the Emperor." Anakin nodded, confirming her suspicions. Questions raced through her mind at lightspeed, leaving her uncertain as where to begin. "But then? why did you flee him?" she stammered. "Why did you come here to Naboo?"

Anakin's eyes clouded over then, hurt replacing the coldness. "I told you I have no memories of my mother, but that was an untruth. For years, I have slowly begun to remember things about her, images mostly. They are of her death. Then, a season ago, my Master sent me on a mission to a planet in the Outer Rim. It was not heavily populated, but the Emperor valued the planet for its mining resources. I was to quell an uprising that had sprung up amongst its meager citizens. As I entered one of the planet's central settlements, I saw a small squadron of stormtroopers lining up the villagers, even the women and children. They were to be executed for their crimes against the Empire, for it is treason to resist the Emperor's rule. I heard the blaster fire, and I watched, uncaring, as they fell one by one."

:_| =D= Yet another stunning chapter to this amazing story! =D=

5. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    Oh great and powerful chapter!!!!!!!! This story is still one of my favorites!! Thank you for continuing it for us!!! [:D]

6. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    well, he is a reformed sith, wich beats an actual one, so thats good;o_O of course Palpy after

him is not that good [face_worried], but hey,I'll take what I get! :p perhaps

you

can send him to share a time out with our dear Palo?? I'm sure those two would get along

great!!

7. Force_Chick

Force_Chick Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2008
    I've been one of the lurkers on this story and I'm so glad I found this update. Anakin being a Sith surprised me. I thought he was a Jedi in hiding. :oops:

Please add me to the PM list so that I don't miss out on future updates.

8. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    This chapter was well worth the anticipation. Like any good reveal, it managed to both confirm and surprise. =D= Now I am dreadfully sad that you won't be updating as regularly but I hope that you have fun with work (it's not an oxymoron! :p ).

9. his_desiring_flame

his_desiring_flame Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2008
    ...yes,i hoped he was a sith(makes it more tragic)...and what i love the most is that he himself realised how wrong everything was,and now he's trying to redeem himself a bit,even though he still thinks he's not worth it...but he has padme by his side now,he's not alone...
    great chapter=D= ...

10. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Ahh, so the truth is out... lets see if Anakin/Vader can keep his nerve and fend Palpatine off.

Cheers_Cazza@};-

11. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    :eek:

Up until now, I really wasn't sure if Anakin was a Jedi on the run or an escaped Sith (though I was leaning towards escaped Sith). Very good job keeping us in suspense.=D=
    Now the question is: how will Anakin go about confronting Sidious?

I hope you can update soon

12. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Let me just say WOW!

That was an awesome update and I can't wait for Anakin to kick butt!

13. DragonLotus

DragonLotus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2006
    Well worth the wait! I had a feeling that Anakin was a Sith on the run but the circumstances behind it was quite unexpected. Am really anxious to see how his face-off with Sidious will turn out. Do hope you'll be able to post again soon, despite DRL.

14. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    What an intense chapter!!!! :eek: I hope Anakin will be able to hold his own against the Emperor. [face_worried]

15. MissSkywalker68

MissSkywalker68 Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2007
    What! :eek: A Sith? A real one?

Well, at least he managed to escape from Palpatine, and so sweet the way he tells Padmé that he was running towards her...[face_love]

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to update so often, but your chapters are always worth the wait!

16. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Ohhh...plot twist!

o_O

o_O

o_O

o_O

The pieces fall into place, Gina. Very nicely, I might add. Still holding out for a happy ending though. ;)

17. AnakinsLuv

AnakinsLuv Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2004
    Ah-ha! The final piece to the puzzle has been placed and now the whole picture is a wonderous tapestry of dreams, real and imagined. I love that he feels he was meant to find Padme and that she is the reason for his desire to take down Palpatine. After all, love is the answer to the darkness. [face_love] Gah! I'm praying for these two!

So you are a teacher? What do you teach, if you don't mind me asking?

Don't worry about updates. Like so many of your readers, I'm anxious for updates but I also don't want it to end either. So the longer we can drag this out, the better!! :D

You are a master storyteller, my friend! Anything you do is well worth the wait.

18. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    You have done a wonderful job so far. I am in disbeleif that Anakin would actually be a sith .

I thought it was super sweet of Anakin to say that he was bringing Palpatine down for her.

* gives hug*[face_dancing]

THIS IS SOOOO WORTH THE WAIT!!!

19. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Fan-foogoo-tastic!!

Absolutely loved it!!

Please PM me when you update this :)

EG

20. ZeeRaX

ZeeRaX Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2008
    You have done a wonderful job Gina!
    Pls update soon!

21. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't believe I missed so many chapters!!! So sorry for the extended delay in replying. I've been quite busy.

So many emotions, so much pain, but so muich love! And I loved the hot, steamy scene between them . :D Finally, the truth came out. I suspected that he was a formed, "reformed" Sith, but it's quite amazing of him to come to the light on his own. For the moment, I was afraid that Padme would turn away from him. Love the twist to the canon. So, Anakin doesn't know Obi-Wan?

My apologies for the short reply, but school is breathing on my neck right now.
    Could you please put me back on the PM list? Thanks. :)

Amazing work! *applauds*

22. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    hellllooooo? is anybody there to post?

23. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    when can you update next?
    [face_coffee]

24. irydionlover

irydionlover Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2008
    :eek: WOOOOOOW!!!! I found out your story on Saturday and I just couldn't stop reading until Anakin's mystery has been revealed finally! I loved how you put together these chapters=D= =D= ...never letting go the suspence, and showing perfectly the conflict inside him, the torment for his past, and how he fears to love again because he doesn't want to hurt again...alternating moments of kindness and moments of blind anger...that's so Anakin-like!!
    I'm dying to read the next chapters...
    vale

25. irydionlover

irydionlover Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2008
    :eek: WOOOOOOW!!!! I found out your story on Saturday and I just couldn't stop reading until Anakin's mystery has been revealed finally! I loved how you put together these chapters=D= =D= ...never letting go the suspence, and showing perfectly the conflict inside him, the torment for his past, and how he fears to love again because he doesn't want to hurt again...alternating moments of kindness and moments of blind anger...that's so Anakin-like!!
    I'm dying to read the next chapters...
    vale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.