main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    This was intense, but so great, I loved this chapter, poor Padmé but then again, she was saved by Ani (cuz it is Ani right?), yet, it?s nothing you want to go through, saved or not.

Anyway, amazing update, loved the fight between Ani and Palo, yay go Ani, and I hope that this means that Palo will stay away from Padmé from now on.

Oh, I can?t wait to read more so please update soon and thanks for the pm.

2. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Awesome update!

That nasty Palo! :mad: What a creep! Unfortunately, I think the stranger's appearance to save Padme will only fuel his anger. I don't think he's gone for good.

Hopefully Padme is all right- at least she is in good hands now.

Thanks for the PM! Can't wait for more! :)

3. Erised_Star

Erised_Star Jedi Master star 1

Apr 3, 2006
    wow, intense chapter!! That Palo :mad: I am so happy that Anakin came and rescued her and gave Palo what he so deserved!!
    I really hope that Anakin doesn't dissapear again.

Thanks for the pm and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

4. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    Hey i'm now doubting its anakin lol!Great cliffe,you haven't exactly told us it's ankin yet,so i'm anxious to find out;) .Great chapter,palo deserved it,can't wait for more!!!!!!!=D= [face_peace]

5. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    What an intense chapter! Loved the action as our 'stranger' let Palo and his lackeys have what they deserve. Poor Padme though, she seemed to get the worse of it though. Excellent update. Can't wait for more!

6. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    :eek: OMG!! This was amazing!! I got a bad feeling when Padmé went off on her own and then this happened! Wow it was really intense but I loved how you've written it! And then her rescuer ....aaah you leave us with such a cliffie! It's not fair! Wow I'm all excited because of this update! Great job and thanks for the pm!

[:D]

7. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Wow. Intense. I felt a lil' bit of a V for Vendetta resemblance going on, but maybe it was only me :p

Great post! Yay for Ani [face_love]

8. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Wheeeee!!! Palo got his um, behind handed to him! :D Now THAT'S what I call a bee-yoo-ti-ful chapter!! ;)

Wonderful work. I am assuming our mysterious stranger is Anakin? [face_praying] Well, whatever the case is - I'm just glad he showed up when he did. Padme was in big trouble and there didn't seem to be a way out. It figures that Palo would bring along some henchmen. What a coward!

Lovely, lovely work! I'm sorry your vacation is over, but the selfish side of me is glad to have you back! ;) I love this story!

9. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    That was absolutely wonderful.

I am so glad that the Blue Eyed Stranger saved Padme from Palo.
    This chapter kept me on the edge of my seat. It was suspenseful and action packed.

Nice job Gina. You never disappoint with your stories.

10. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Yow! Palo was a real creep there. My skin was crawling. He's definitely lower than the dirt under both Padmé and Anakin's boots. Just because he comes from a privileged life he thinks he can have and do whatever he wants and nothing's going to happen to him. Disgusting. [face_sick] So I was glad to him have his rear end handed to him. He definitely deserved it. [face_dancing]

And now Padmé's mystery man has entered the scene. And she had to pass out just as she sees his face? I know she was exhausted from what happened but man, the guy from her dreams just saved her and she passes out. But now I wonder where she's going to wake up? o_O [face_whistling]

This was a great update and I thank you for the PM.

11. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    Dont leave it there! she finally found him!! and he kicked Palo's ass!

12. MoAngel

MoAngel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    How in the seven worlds did I miss this? Wonderful idea, Gina. Is Padme touched by the force in her dreams, with who I assume is Anakin? Because hey, aggressive negotiations! I certainly hope you indulge us again very soon.

Mo

13. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    randomangel22

Palo definitely got what was coming to him. :mad:

Thanks for reading. I'm glad you liked the chapter. :D

ehopepower

Am totally hooked even more on this story.

Thanks! [face_blush] And I should be updating very soon!

AnakinLuver

Kicking his butt is putting it mildly. :p But Palo isn't the kind of guy who takes humiliation lightly. [face_worried]

jmsbndgrl

I did find it interesting that the "Stranger" held himself back in his attacks of Palo. I know he was doing it for Padme's sake, but at least he has some control. It adds depth to his character because we get to see that there is more to him than his dark cloaked form.

Actually, Anakin_Heartbreaker and I had an interesting conversation about about how "Mr. Blue Eyes" would handle the confrontation with Palo, and there is a VERY important reason he held back that will be revealed later in the story. ;)

So I wonder if Padme is going to wake up to see Mr. Blue Eyes, or if she will be all alone and the mysterious "Stranger" will be gone? I have a feeling it will be the latter, but maybe you'll surprise me.

Now you know he couldn't just leave her all alone in that alleyway. [face_whistling] [face_batting]

Anakin_luver

Glad you liked the dream ? and the fight scene!

Okay...sorry, just watched highlights from the World Cup and now I'm getting all "fan crazy." (calling people pansies)

LOL! That's okay. Unfortunately, I've been known to say much worse when watching sports. [face_blush] :p

By the by, something else I liked about the fight was how the stranger didn't use any weapons. Makes him all the more dreamy

As I mentioned to jmsbndgrl, there will be more about the reason he didn't use a weapon later in the story. But, yeah, it definitely upped the dreaminess factor. [face_love]

HandmaidenVeme

But will he stay? ;)

Thanks for reading! :D

leia_Naberrie

A dramatic entrance indeed!

I loved the 'aggressive negotiations'

LOL! Thanks. I actually debated about using that line, so I'm glad to know you liked it. :)

CrazyAni

Okay, I surrender. I have no idea who it is, but judging from this chapter I would go with Vader.

[face_whistling] [face_whistling]

Loved the fighting scene! Your descriptions are so vivid and rich, that I could see it as if I were rescued.

Thanks! :) I am NOT an action writer, LOL, so I'm glad to know you thought I made the fight scene realistic.

Star_Angel

No, it is not something anyone should have to go through, rescue or no rescue. As far as Palo, he won't take having his behind handed to him by our mysterious stranger very lightly. ;)

Glad you liked the chapter! :)

jedi_princess18

Unfortunately, I think the stranger's appearance to save Padme will only fuel his anger. I don't think he's gone for good.

Go with your feelings. [face_devil]

And, yes, Padmé is in very good hands now. =P~

Erised_Star

I agree! That Palo! He definitely got what he deserved. Actually, he deserved a lot worse. :mad:

naadi

Hey i'm now doubting its anakin lol!Great cliffe,you haven't exactly told us it's ankin yet,so i'm anxious to find out

Don't you just love cliffies? [face_devil]

Thanks so much for reading!:)

JediMasterRev

Thanks! [face_blush] Glad you liked the action sequence. I always seem to have a difficult time writing them, which is precisely why I usually stick to writing viggies. LOL!

Princess_Elisabeth

Padmé should not have gone wandering off alone. But did she learn that lesson? [face_mischief]

And then her rescuer ....aaah you leave us with such a cliffie! It's not fair!

Sorry about that! :p

Lieutenant_Jaina

Wow. Intense. I felt a lil' bit of a V for Vendetta resemblance going on, but maybe it was only me

I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't seen that movie yet. I wanted

14. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    This is good=D=

15. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Wow! I loved this chapter!

I can't do anything else than hate Palo. He is so selfish! If Padmé doesn't want him, she doesn't! :mad:

I'm glad that the stranger showed him who's the man. ;)

This is getting fascinating. I have said this before, but I love all kinds of mysteries! And I love this story.

I can't wait to see how this is continuing. I hope you update soon!

16. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Ohh...that Palo!!! :mad: *chases him with waving her crutches* Get outta here, you scumb!!!

Quite an intense fight scene, Gina. =D= Kudos!

More...more...more...MORE! ;)

17. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Nice start, this story seems kind of fun. Please update soon. =D=

18. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    It's about time this blue-eyed stranger showed up!! [face_batting] And just
    in time too, to rescue Padme from that dirtbag Palo. I hope Padme is
    OK after that ordeal.

Great update! :)

19. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    :eek:

I'm gone for two weeks and... well, put me on the "Hate Palo" train! That...that...phrase that I can't use here! I can't believe he tried to do that to Padme! Grrrr.

20. BrownEyes_Blue

BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2002
    I can't believe I just found this story now. I loved it. Palo so deserved to get his @ss handed to him by Anakin, um it is him, right? [face_batting] Anyways....that was a great chapter.

21. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    G__Anakin

Thank you! :D And welcome to the story!

Darth_Father-in-law

I can't do anything else than hate Palo.

Neither can I!! :mad:

This is getting fascinating. I have said this before, but I love all kinds of mysteries! And I love this story.

Thank you very much! [face_blush]

Galactic_Girl

Quite an intense fight scene, Gina. Kudos!

Wow! Thanks! :D Action is difficut for me to write, so I'm glad to know you liked it. [:D]

Darth-Buddy

Thank you for reading! :D The next update is coming right up. ;)

JediArym

I wouldn't worry too much about Padme. She is one tough lady. ;)

Jazz_Skywalker

Welcome back! [:D]

well, put me on the "Hate Palo" train!

Well, it's getting really full, but I think we can manage to find one more seat, since it's for you. :p

BrownEyes_Blue

Hi there! :) Welcome to the story. And yes, Palo certainly had it coming! :mad:

Here's the next chapter.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

Padmé returned to consciousness amidst a fog of confusion. She opened her eyes, but all she could see were large blurry shapes that were distinguishable only by their color. Determined to remain calm, she closed her eyes once again, willing herself to remember. Soon, the memory of her ordeal in the alleyway and her encounter with the cloaked man came flooding back to her. Her heartbeat quickening, she opened her eyes once more and blinked several times until her surroundings at last came into focus, but she still had no idea where she was or how she had gotten there. She was aware only that she was lying on some sort of cot or sleep couch beneath the comforting warmth of a heavy blanket. She tried to sit up, but the dizziness and the stab of pain that radiated throughout her body convinced her that this was not a good idea, and she eased herself back against the pillows. Willing the pain to go away, she remained motionless, inhaling and exhaling in a slow rhythm.

"You are going to be sore for a few days, I'm afraid."

Gingerly, Padmé turned her head towards the source of the voice. Standing across the room, hunched over a low worktable with his back to her, was the stranger who had saved her from Palo and his friends. But she now knew he wasn't truly a stranger. He had visited her nightly in her dreams, and she knew him, or at least on some level, she believed she did. Despite this knowledge, Padmé felt a moment's uncertainty nudging at the corner of her mind. Perhaps her encounter with Palo had left her skittish, but she suddenly wondered at the wisdom of being alone with this man. She quickly brushed aside her fears, however, realizing that if he had wanted to hurt her, he would most surely have done so by now.

She watched him silently, a maelstrom of thoughts and unanswered questions whirling through her mind. She had witnessed the confrontation in the alleyway with mixed emotions. While she abhorred violence, she knew that, sadly, it was often a necessary evil, and Palo and his men had left her rescuer with no other options. But as she had watched the stranger defending himself against the vicious onslaught of her attackers, she could not help but feel a sense of awe, for his speed and the graceful fluidity of his movements had been unlike anything she had ever seen before and seemed almost above the capabilities of an ordinary humanoid. And he had obviously been armed, for she had seen him reach for something on his utility belt. Why hadn't he used his weapon, especially after Palo had brandished the vibroknife? He had certainly put himself in more danger by relying solely on hand-to-hand combat. She also remembered the way he had tried to reason with Palo, to offer him a way to defuse the situation without resorting to even more violence. Most of all, however, she had been humbled by the notion that this man had risked his own life t

22. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    **first post dance[face_dancing] **

aaaw I really liked that!! I loved how he took care of her and I think you did an amazing job on describing everything. I could see everything in my mind while I was reading it. Very impressive. Mmm, I don't know but he's pretty distant and I wonder why. I hope Palo won't come looking for Padmé again, but I am afraid he will. But if he does, I hope her rescuer will be there again...

This was a great update and thanks for the pm![:D]

23. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Ack!! Who is this guy? It just HAS to be Anakin, right???!! [face_thinking] Man, I am going crazy over here!

The whole time I was reading, I was like, "rip off his cloak, Padme! Come on, let's see who this guy is... Fine, he won't reveal himself, then take it off FOR him! Do it!" And then I realized that didn't exactly sound very appropriate. [face_blush] :p

You did such a good job describing Padme's surroundings. I got a very clear picture in my head of what she was seeing, smelling, experiencing. It really added to the whole eerie atmosphere of the chapter.

Thanks for the PM - this story is great! I can't wait to read more! As you can see, I'm dying to know what happens next. And again - WHO IS THIS GUY?!

24. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Wow! What a great post!

Padmé longed to say more, to tell him of her dreams and how each night, beneath the warmth of his azure gaze, she had felt loved, deeply and without condition. She wanted to ask if he, too, had dreamt of her. She longed to know the answers to all these things, but she dared not act so boldly.

The man turned from the window, and even though she could not see his face, Padmé could sense his sadness through the slump of his shoulders and by the way he bowed his head low as he stared at the grimy floor. But then the man slowly lifted his head, and Padmé felt the intense heat of his piercing gaze on her, sending a strange energy coursing along her spine and causing an unfamiliar stirring somewhere deep within her. She stood up on shaking legs, taking a tentative step towards him.

"Friendship," he said coldly, his tone stopping Padmé in her tracks, "is a hindrance I cannot afford."

He hurt her feelings! [face_shame_on_you] Loved how she bristled when he said something about Palo preying on "helpless" women. I can imagine that would irk her! [face_laugh] Loved every word, the miserable little place, the green of the plants, the mysterious stranger... [face_love]

Wonderful! =D=

25. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Hmm...[face_thinking] [face_thinking] Who can this stranger be? First, I was dead sure that it was Anakin/Vader, whatever! But even if it is him, I wonder wat kind of a man he is in this story. What happened to him that he can't even afford to have friends?

You know, he reminds me a bit of V from V for Vendetta. :D

I am not helpless!

[face_laugh] Oh, Padme! I wouldn't act as "power woman" in this situation!! :D

Excellent update as always, and I'm looking forward to more of this.:)

Thanks for the PM!

CrazyAni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.