main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    [face_thinking] Very mysterious hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!I need more

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Wonderful update Gina, but darn, she didn?t find out his name.

And Padmé was worried about Palo going after him but what about her, I doubt that Palo is that sort of man that just would give up the woman that he thinks he owns.

Hmm, I wonder if Padmé will continue to have these dreams and how she will react after that, and if she ever will try to find him again.

Anyway, again with the wonderful update and thanks for the pm, I?m really looking forward to more so please update soon.

3. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I'm in agreement, she should of just ripped the cloak off him and when he got mad she could fake a fainting spell (it's the easy way out);)

4. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    wow... I love how you described this "stranger's" character and how he acted... I really thought that they would hit it off right away, but guess not... I hope Palo tries to attack Padme again, so that her "stranger" will come to her rescue... this "Stranger" is very sweet though even though he doesn't want Padme's friendship... hope we find out why! Update soon!=D=

Rachel Rose@};-

5. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Loved the vivid descriptions, Gina. Felt like I was in that abandoned hut with them while 'the man' took care of Padme. Thought you also did a great job of getting inside of Padme's head and describing her feelings. I think though this won't be the last time she see's this mysterious stranger.

Very excellently done! Can't wait for more!

6. Erised_Star

Erised_Star Jedi Master star 1

Apr 3, 2006
    That was an amazing chapter!! She finally got to talk to the stranger!! I still think it's Anakin, it seems like him, but I'm not entirely sure.. I hope she will get to see him again soon!
    And I hope that disgusting Palo stay far away from her in the future:mad: Though I have a strong feeling he wont.[face_frustrated]

All the descriptions in this chapter were amazing (Padme's thoughts and the surroundings) I hope you update soon! I need to know what happens. Thanks for the pm!

7. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Great chapter, Gina. Padmé had her first real encounter - outside of her dreams - with this mysterious stranger (Anakin [face_whistling] ). Too bad she didn't get to see his face or find out his name. Hopefully soon.

He's awfully aloof. I wonder what his story is? [face_thinking] He was there to help Padmé which tells me he's definitely been admiring her from a far, which we already know. But he won't reveal himself to her. What's he hiding?

I'm also worried in regards to Palo. Given how he is I don't see him taking what happened lightly. He has that arrogant sense of entitlement and Padmé did warn how his father will do anything to protect his son. I have a feeling both Padmé and her mysterious stranger are in for trouble.

8. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    I agree. Padme is in trouble, so is Ana.. err the stranger. I doubt he'll just sit and do nothing.

Great update I'm just wondering what's 'the stranger's' past. it's so weird and intriguing!

9. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Somehow, I don't think that it will be the last time that Padme sees the Stranger.

This was a great chapter, Gina.

10. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    mmm...Anakins is scaping from somebody? why such sadness in him? I hope Padme gets to know him soon [face_love]

11. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Well I'm glad the stranger was there when she woke up. Wasn't what I was expecting, but that makes the story more fun.

His actions are very mysterious, but I'm sure you'll give us answers eventually.

Personally I hope Palo and his fellow idiots do go looking for "The Stranger." They deserve his wrath.

Great update! :)

12. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    He's too sweet! Like a guardian angel...I wish I had a guardian angel...especially one like him [face_love]

I loved it! His sadness, his response to her friendship offer, and the little gestures he made...just perfect!

Update soon! I'm very excited as to what will happen now!

13. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Yeah, me too. I'm sure that he'll twist the occasion somehow to say that he found Padme and the stranger having an illcit affair, so he tried to rescue them and that was why he got beat up (or some other crock).

Thanks for giving me a ticket! Yay!

uppies!

jazz

14. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Palo's a creep! But these posts are lovely, as is the stranger. [face_love] Guess Padme will have to find a way to break through his "I can't afford to have friends" barrier. [face_batting]

That fight scene was intense, but I did like that the guy made the effort to reason with Palo. Something of a gentleman, I say. :p

15. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    Very mysterious. Who is this guy? Anakin, of course, but that's just the beginning of the mystery. Who is he in this AU? A good guy or a bad guy? A Jedi or a Sith? What's he doing in the abandoned part of town? Does he make a living out of saving damsels in distress? Does he share the same dreams with Padme? Why is he hiding his face? Is he some sort of wanted criminal? Or is he disfigured?

You've got to hurry and update this before I go crazy with these questions! :p

16. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Even though I've been reading this I've just now gotten around to responding...I'm such a procrastinator!

Anyway, I'm dying to know this strangers back story! Is it Anakin..and how come he won't even tell Padme his name? And somehow I don't think Palo will let this whole encounter go.

Can you add me to your pm list please?

17. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    omg, I just found this stroy, and I think it is excellent.

and I couldn't agree with VA_Parky more. I was sitting there the whole time like come on Padme just rip off the cloak, even if you don't want to, do it for all of us!

If you have a pm list I would love to be added. Thanx and more soon please

18. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    wow, this is ssssssssoooooooo wicked, and scary, can't wait 4 more.

19. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    I have the same questions than everyone else. So, I guess I have to wait for a next post! :p

This is getting a bit creepy. And I agree with jmsbndgrl: Palo should really come and look for the stranger.

I loved the descriptions! It makes the story so real. And I like the relationship between Padmé and the stranger. Padmé is being so inquiring. ;)

Wonderful update, you are doing excellent job with this! I can't wait to see what happens next!

20. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Awesome post! The mystery deepens. Why didn't the stranger reveal his identity? Is he trying to protect Padme in some way? [face_thinking]

Whatever his reasons, something tells me Padme won't rest until she finds out who he is.

Can't wait for more! :)

21. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    :eek: :confused: This just gets more and more intriguing Gina...several questions have entered my mind all of a sudden.

Gah, you've stumped on some aspects, but not enough to loose me. I am curious as to what happen to...er..the stranger, to make him aloof. Guess I find out as we go. :)

Very nice update, though. @};-

22. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    He never told her his name. Who is this man? Is it Anakin?

I hope you'll update soon and let us know who this mysterious stranger is.

23. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Padmé saw the muscle in Palo's jaw begin to twitch furiously, and she realized that he would not surrender so easily. Palo struck out at the stranger's face with his free hand, momentarily distracting the man as he was forced to turn his head to avoid the blow. At the same moment, Palo buried his knee hard into the stranger's abdomen, a blow that would have brought most men to the ground, gasping for air. But the man barely flinched. Padmé saw panic settle over Palo's face as he, too, realized this. But he didn't have time to form another plan of attack. The cloaked man quickly grasped the sides of Palo's face, and as Padmé watched, he slammed his own forehead against Palo's face, stunning Palo and sending him off-balance. Palo backpedaled furiously, crying out in pain and cursing the cloaked man as blood spurted from his broken nose. While Palo teetered unsteadily, trying to regain his footing amidst his blinding pain, the stranger whirled around, becoming nothing more than a haze of black as he delivered a roundhouse kick to Palo's jaw, sending him flying through the air. Palo's momentum was halted abruptly as his body crashed into the building lining the other side of the alleyway, and he crumpled to the ground, motionless.

Gina!!!!! :eek: I love this!!!!! Full contact unarmed fight sequences are the most toughest to describe, because the visualization has to be immaculate, unlike lightsaber duels, where you can get away with it more. This was outstanding!!!! I know I could not have written it any better, no matter how much I tried. I never want you to say that you cannot write action, you can!!!!!! And you can write it perfectly, but I already knew that, which was why I knew you would make this scene rock!!!!! [face_dancing]

Padmé saw the man slowly reach towards his waist, and as his cloak shifted slightly, she caught a glimpse of a utility belt. Believing he was about to retrieve a blaster, she inhaled sharply. But the stranger stopped abruptly, his hand frozen in mid-air. Confused, Padmé watched as his fingers curled into a fist, his knuckles turning a ghostly white. Then he seemed to regain control over whatever emotion had overcome him and he slowly released his fist, flexing his trembling fingers.

THANK YOU!!!!!!! [:D] :*

The interaction between Padme and her rescuer was perfect, I remember how we discussed that particular scene, but you have truly blown me away again, with you unparalleled writing, and impeccable ability to create such vivid imagery. =D=

Of course, I know who he is, but I have to be honest, I love all the clues and hints you have expertly placed in the recent updates. I?m a little surprised that no one has quite figured it out, but then again, that is what all the fun is about!!!!! :D :cool:

Gina you?re an incredible writer, not a wannabe like me.

24. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! NICE

25. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Princess_Elisabeth

loved how he took care of her and I think you did an amazing job on describing everything. I could see everything in my mind while I was reading it. Very impressive.

Thank you. [face_blush]

The stranger is indeed distant, but that only makes him more intriguing. ;)

VA_Parky

The whole time I was reading, I was like, "rip off his cloak, Padme! Come on, let's see who this guy is... Fine, he won't reveal himself, then take it off FOR him! Do it!" And then I realized that didn't exactly sound very appropriate.

Sounds like a good plan to me. =P~

As you can see, I'm dying to know what happens next. And again - WHO IS THIS GUY?!

[face_devil] [face_devil]

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! [:D]

VaderLVR64

Loved how she bristled when he said something about Palo preying on "helpless" women. I can imagine that would irk her!

Yes, she is still very much the strong Padme that we all know and love. ;)

Thanks, K! [:D]

CrazyAni

You know, he reminds me a bit of V from V for Vendetta.

LOL! You're the second person to mention that! Okay, now I have to see this movie. :p I wanted to see it, but I never managed to find time.

As far as the stranger's identity and motives, I won't keep you in suspense too much longer. Maybe only 13 or 14 more chapters. [face_devil] (J/K, LOL)

naadi

Thank you! :D

Star_Angel

Nope, no name yet! :mad:

As far as Palo is concerned, let's just say that we haven't seen the last of him. ;)

HandmaidenVeme

I'm in agreement, she should of just ripped the cloak off him and when he got mad she could fake a fainting spell (it's the easy way out)

[face_laugh] Now why didn't I think of that?! :p

AnakinLuver

Padme and the stranger have a few obstacles to overcome before they can hope to forge any type of friendship, although Padme won't give up on him. :D

JediMasterRev

Loved the vivid descriptions, Gina. Felt like I was in that abandoned hut with them while 'the man' took care of Padme. Thought you also did a great job of getting inside of Padme's head and describing her feelings.

Thank you! [face_blush]

And you're right, it won't be the last time she sees him. [face_whistling]

Erised_Star

She finally got to talk to the stranger!! I still think it's Anakin, it seems like him, but I'm not entirely sure..

[face_whistling]

Unfortunately, they won't be getting rid of Palo that easily. [face_worried]

Daenarrah

What's he hiding?

THAT is the million dollar question. ;)

And Padme and the stranger are in for trouble, all right, but from whom? [face_thinking]

Lieutenant_Jaina

I'm just wondering what's 'the stranger's' past.

So is Padme! [face_batting]

Thanks so much for reading!

Amidala66

Go with your feelings. :D

michaellover

Well, she will try her best. [face_whistling]

Glad you liked the chapter!

jmsbndgrl

Well I'm glad the stranger was there when she woke up. Wasn't what I was expecting, but that makes the story more fun.

Thanks, glad you liked it. :) I just couldn't have him leave her there all alone. [face_batting]

anakin_luver

I wish I had a guardian angel...especially one like him

Me, too! =P~

I loved it! His sadness, his response to her friendship offer, and the little gestures he made...just perfect!

Thank you! [face_blush]

Jazz_Skywalker

Thanks for giving me a ticket! Yay!

You're welcome! :p

I'm sure that he'll twist the occasion somehow to say that he found Padme and the stranger having an illcit affair, so he tried to rescue them and that was why he got beat up (or some other crock).

You never know.. [face_whistling]

JadeSolo

Palo's a creep!

You summed him up perfectly! :mad:

Guess Padme will have to find a wa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.