main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    It?s said that Mothers is blind about their sons and Fathers about their daughters, well, sometimes it?s actually true.

"Although I would love nothing more than to see that pile of rancor's dung thrown into a prison cell, or better yet, buried beneath a prison cell,

I?m with Aiel on that one.

I can't argue with your reasoning, Padmé. I may not like it, but I will respect your wishes."

Yeah, I guess that Padmé is right as well, but it doesn?t mean that I will like it.

Wonderful update Gina=D=.

EDIT: Okay, I just keeps beating you to those pm?s, but thanks anyway[:D] and please keep sending them, I just have my days;).

2. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Well, at least Palo's gone for a little while. But I'm sure he'll be back eventually....:mad:

I like Padme's plan- mend the cloak and return it to the stranger. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that it won't be as straightforward as it sounds...

Looking forward to more! :)

3. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    As Padmé watched, mesmerized, the familiar eyes emerged from the depths of the fire. The flames licked at the orbs but did not consume them. Then the piercing blue she knew so well faded from the eyes, only to be replaced by an eerie yellow, and the crackling of the fire grew louder, the sound pressing ever more painfully against her ears until she thought their inner membranes would explode from the pressure.

Okay, now I have no idea as to what the heck this stranger is! I'm guessing he's neither a Sith nor a Jedi, but some hot, insatiable thing in the middle. ;)

That was so sweet how Padme was sitting there sewing up his cloak. I probably wouldn't have had the will power to do that. I would probably just sit there, hugging it for eternity. [face_love]

That's right Palo. You run. You run like the rancor dung you are!

Loved this update Gina. Everything is so unpredictable right now...can't wait for the next post! Awesome job so far.

4. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Although I am glad Palo fled, I would like to see the "Stranger" tear him limb from limb. He deserves it! Heshould learn the true nature of the dark side.

I am as intrigued as Padme is about the "Stranger," I want to know what he is hiding too.

Great update, looking forward to more. :)

5. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Usually I think Padme is being too stubborn, but on this case, she's right - any attempt to give Palo the justice he deserves will blow up in her face... unless the 'stranger' is there to protect her. (hint, hint ;))

uppies!

jazz

6. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Great update Gina ! Padme's stranger is a man in hiding so I hope that he's still in the same hut when she returns with his cloak.

7. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    Although I hate Padme for not telling her sis about it, I do like how she has not decided to tell the police... It would only make matters worse

As for Palo's mother... I was sure Padme's was going to knock her lights out... lol...

Oh no... I don't like the new dream she had... is our Ani a Sith?

Rachel Rose

8. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    What an eerie dream! :eek: The blue eyes turning yellow in the flames remind me of someone....like anyone?

Padme is certainly hooked up on this stranger! If this weren't a fan fic, I would have become worried about her, because it's not healthy - the stranger could be dangerous. [face_skull] But as it is fiction, the only thing I can do is scream "Padme, dream on!". Literally.

Let me know when you've watched "V for Vendetta", will you? [face_batting] [face_batting]

Thanks for the PM! :)

CrazyAni

9. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    That was beautiful,I love how padme is so deeply connected to the mysterious 'blue eyes',She has to see him again!!!great update,can't wait for more!!!!!=D=[face_peace]

10. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Loved the way you closed out this update:

Padmé felt as if she were standing on the edge of some great precipice and had just launched herself blindly into the gaping abyss. But, she couldn't just turn her back on this man. Not now, not when she was so close to finding the answers she so desperately sought. She knew she was falling freely now, and her only hope was that he would be there to catch her.

"Please, what are you hiding?" she whispered to the dying embers.

Yeah, what are you hiding? Come on, tell us!! And while you're at it, take off the cloak!! Wheeeee!!! :D :p

It was so sweet the way Padme mended the borrowed cloak. Awww, surely our mysterious stranger is going to be touched by that?!!

Hmmm... Maybe Anakin is 'recovering' from a brush with the dark side. He's gone into seclusion to hide so he won't hurt anyone.... Well, if that's the case maybe it would be better if he did so at a resort to reap the full calming benefits... and I know just the place to send him. Mena Prime anyone??? [face_batting] :cool: [face_devil]

Great job, Gina!

11. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    Wow! that was bloody brill

Good job Palo's leaving that bas**rd

I wonder if Padme will see you-know-who again[face_thinking]

fantaisic update =D=

12. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Wow. I seriously can't wait for another Padme/Stranger meeting.
    <3 the way she was mending the cloak, it's so sweet. Now I wonder what will the stranger think about her doing that.

<3

13. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    [face_blush] awww i think padme feels for the "stranger". i'm glad that she's not going to give up on him and is willing to take the risk to find out who he is [face_thinking]...please update soon [face_praying]!!!

14. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Mmm... for some reason my computer decided to be stupid and double post after 10 mins of my original reply. Sorry bout that *kicks computer*

15. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    "Please, what are you hiding?" she whispered to the dying embers.

Yes, I'd like to know that aswell.[face_thinking]

Oh I'd love to see Palo into prison... [face_skull] [face_devil] but I do understand Padmé's reasons for not doing a report. [face_thinking] I wonder what will be next...As always I am very, very curious

Wonderful update and thanks for the pm![:D]

16. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Wonderful Post, Gina. Now would it be too much trouble to leave Palo where he is? Surely we could manage without the rat. Waddya say? [face_batting]

And poor Padme. Still plagued by visions and dreams. You've gotta do something about that Gina. [face_praying] Let them meet again soon!

Well done! I can't wait for more!!! =D=

17. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Oppsie double post!!! Bad computer!!! [face_frustrated] Stupid machine...:rolleyes:

18. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    It doesn't surprise me at all that Palo ran off to lick his wounds. Spoiled, rich, pampered kid who thinks he's so above everybody gets his rear end handed to him and humilated in the process. I used to work with two guys like him and they were something else.

Then his mother! Blind to what her son does because he's the perfect loving boy and she only wants to see it that way. Her son can do no wrong and it's everyone else's fault. I have neighbors like that.

Enough of the bitterness though. I think it's so sweet that Padmé is mending is cloak. Now if sh ecould only see him again. That'll be soon, I hope.

Great chapter, Gina.

19. RyooNaberrie

RyooNaberrie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    I loved it- if there is one, can u please add me to your PM list?

~Ryoo

20. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Padme couldn't get the "stranger" off her mind. What a wonderful idea
    to mend his cloak in hopes that she'll be able to see him again. Hmmm..
    maybe he'll introduce himself this time. :rolleyes:

Glad that Palo is off on some resort planet. At least, Padme won't be
    bothered for the time being.

Great update Gina! :)

21. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Star_Angel

It?s said that Mothers is blind about their sons and Fathers about their daughters, well, sometimes it?s actually true.

Yes, and it is most definitely the case with Palo's mother. :mad:

Padme does have her reasons, but her main concern is not causing any trouble for the mysterious stranger. ;)

Thanks for reading!

jedi_princess18

No, Palo isn't gone for good. He's just too much of a coward to want to explain his injuries to his father. [face_beatup]

I like Padme's plan- mend the cloak and return it to the stranger. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that it won't be as straightforward as it sounds...

Let's just say that it's a good thing that Padme doesn't give up easily. :p

anakin_luver

I'm guessing he's neither a Sith nor a Jedi, but some hot, insatiable thing in the middle.

Oh, I love that description! ;)

That was so sweet how Padme was sitting there sewing up his cloak. I probably wouldn't have had the will power to do that. I would probably just sit there, hugging it for eternity.

[face_laugh] Well, she's hoping if she returns the cloak, she'll get the real thing. [face_batting]

jmsbndgrl

Although I am glad Palo fled, I would like to see the "Stranger" tear him limb from limb. He deserves it! Heshould learn the true nature of the dark side.

You never know, he may get that chance yet. ;)

Thanks for reading. I'm glad you liked the update. :D

Jazz_Skywalker

Oh, Padme will be VERY stubborn before the story is finished, LOL, but in this case, she does have her reasons, or at least she thinks she does. She just doesn't want to jeopardize the school - or the stranger. ;)

Thanks so much, jazz! [:D]

HandmaidenVeme

Oh, don't worry. He'll be around... [face_mischief]

Thanks for reading! @};-

AnakinLuver

As for Palo's mother... I was sure Padme's was going to knock her lights out... lol...

Wouldn't that have been a memorable scene. [face_laugh] As for not telling Sola, Padme doesn't want her to know she found the man from her dreams - at least not yet.

Oh no... I don't like the new dream she had... is our Ani a Sith?

[face_whistling]

Thanks so much for your review!

CrazyAni

Padme is certainly hooked up on this stranger! If this weren't a fan fic, I would have become worried about her, because it's not healthy - the stranger could be dangerous. But as it is fiction, the only thing I can do is scream "Padme, dream on!". Literally.

LOL!! Yes, thank goodness it's only fan fic. But Padme can't help herself. After all, there is just something about the dark, mysterious type... =P~

And I'll let you know when I've watched V for Vendetta. I've already checked with my local video store to find out when it's available for rent. :D

naadi

Thank you! [face_blush]

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter!

VA_Parky

Yeah, what are you hiding? Come on, tell us!! And while you're at it, take off the cloak!! Wheeeee!!!

The cloak is killing you, isn't it? o_O If you want, I can give you his address and you can take care of that little matter personally. Hey, it'll be Padme's loss. [face_laugh]

Thank you so much for all your kind words! [:D]

kennyboy

Thank you! [face_blush]

And don't worry, Padme will see him again. ;)

Lieutenant_Jaina

Don't worry. They'll meet again soon. [face_mischief]

Glad you enjoyed the update! @};-

randomangel22

Oh, she is definitely not giving up that easily! [face_whistling]

Thanks so much for reading! :)

Princess_Elisabeth

Padme does think she is doing the right thing, even if it may not turn out to be the best idea. [face_worried]

Glad the story has piqued your curiosity. :D

Galactic_Girl

Now would it be too much trouble to leave Palo where he is? Surely we could manage without the rat. Waddya

22. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I'm quite desperate for Padme and her mystery man to meet again. And the fact that she mended his cloak was so sweet.
    I'm sure Palo will be back...creeps like him never go quietly...and I'm thinking he'll have some plan for revenge.

Thanks for the pm Gina! Can't wait for more!

23. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Sorry it took awhile to reply but I just got back home from vacation with my family. Now I need another one.:D

Padme is so kind to be fixing up the stranger's cloak. No wonder the Stranger keeps appearing in her dreams.

Palo needs to stay on the resort planet and meet with some evil end.[face_devil]

You did a really good job on this chapter Gina.

24. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    ANAKINSBABY

No, Palo isn't gone for good - unfortunately. :mad:

I'm quite desperate for Padme and her mystery man to meet again.

So am I! ;)

Thanks so much for reading! :D

Amidala66

Hope you had a wonderful vacation! :D

Now I need another one.

Isn't that always the way it goes! [face_laugh]

Palo needs to stay on the resort planet and meet with some evil end.

Unfortunately, you can't get rid of him that easily. :mad:

Glad you enjoyed the update! :D

25. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Sorry for the belated reply, I just returned from a small trip.

In my opinion Palo could hit his head, have an amnesia, and live a happy life where he is - without a knowledge about his former life.

I love Padmé in this story. She keeps having those dreams, and can't think of anything else than the stranger, then she's mending the cloak...
    Looks like the stranger has an impact on her. ;)

Just great work, Gina! I'm sorry for my strange review, I'm quite tired at the moment. Thanks for the PM, and I hope you update soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.