main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Never Let Go (JA short fic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Tristeza, Feb 15, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Tristeza

Darth Tristeza Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2000
    Well, when i'm 'talking' to someone in here i always wonder what they looks like. Then i form some mental image which is usually WAY off, so i thought i'd start a thread so that i could picture who i'm talking to and vice-versa.

I'm about 5"7" (according to my mother, i'm used to metres),dark brown short hair, hazel/green/blue eyes (they change colour all the time), weigh about 52kg (i'm not expecting the fems to reveal their weight, but doesn't mean they can't) thin and have a smug smile.
    I remind some people of Ross from F*R*I*E*N*D*S crossed with Chandler's sarcasm.

[This message has been edited by stinrab (edited 02-15-99).]

2. MON CAL WARRIOR

MON CAL WARRIOR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 1998
    Stinrab asked me to post here, so I am obliging.

Ok, I'm 5'9" 130Lbs, I have brown hair, and blue eyes. At the airport this summer some lady said I looked like the prince of England,the young one (Prince William??).

I have a smart-*$$ personality.

3. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    You can follow my link to my hompage... there's a picture there. I have blue eyes, and brown hair, but whenever I sport a goatee/mustache, it grows in red. I'm 5'11", and probably a little over 200 pounds. Lucky for me, I hide weight well. I went from skinny in early Highschool to bulked up when I started lifting weights... now I'm just bulk. Fear not... I am starting a diet and excercise regimen. I'm trying to get back into the shape I was when I lifted and ran every other day. "help me jasman, you're my only hope "

Should I take a job bouncing at the bar I regularly get wasted at, or should I continue drinking?

4. q2

q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 1998
    Brown curly hair and brown eyes.Green ears.... oh and I'm about 0.28 meters high....just to let every one know.
    In truth I'm 5'5.
    And as for my personalty......I'm friendly funny......but I do have a lot of spirit.....spunk if you will.

[This message has been edited by q2 (edited 02-15-99).]

5. Admiral Maciejewski

Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 1998
    I am 5'11", 130 lbs., and thin. I have blond hair, green/hazel/brown eyes (change all the time also), and am right handed. Here is a cool pic Precher Boy did of me. http://members.aol.com/admiralmm/admiral.jpg

[This message has been edited by Admiral Maciejewski (edited 02-15-99).]

6. Bob Falfa

Bob Falfa Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 1998
    Hey Stinrab, I've been told the same exact thing about Ross and Chandler. I'm 5'9" and 175# or about 175cm and 79KG for the rest of the world. I have short brown hair and wear an earing when I'm not in uniform. Out of all celebrities I've probably compared to Ben Affleck the most but I'm shorter and I have a birthmark on my cheek. (There is a picture of me in the Web Pages thread.)

7. yavin44

yavin44 Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 1998
    yavin44:

Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Height: 5'7" or 170 cm
    Weight: 125 lbs. or 56.7 kg
    Picture Located in: Web Pages Thread
    Personality: Terrible

8. Tank

Tank Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 1998
    I'm 5'7 (apparently)and about 115lbs the last time i weighed myself.
    I have brown hair and brown eyes. And some people tell me i look evil. I don't know why my eyebrows don't even meet in the middle.
    I don't really know what my personality is it changes all the time which is a bit worrying.
    I will post a picture as soon as i can get the stupid scanner working.

9. MairohTheWarriorGoddess

MairohTheWarriorGoddess Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 1998
    I am either 5'2" or 5'3", I'm not sure which. I weigh about 116 pounds. I'm actually skinny...
    I have pale skin, eyes that are mostly green, but are sometimes blue, sometimes hazel, and have once been yellow. (No joke!) My hair is long, about half-way down my back, and is yellow-blonde and wavy.
    As for my personality, well around my friends and family I'm really talkitive, but when I'm out by myself, I'm shy and tend to block out the rest of the world. I have a sarcastic humor and a quick wit. I have been told that I'm a very likable person but that's up for you to decide. I am right-handed.
    Okay I think that's enough.
    Oh and I like the picture, Admiral M! PreacherBoy's a good artist...
    <HA! I'm the first girl to post on here!>
    Mairoh, the Warrior Goddess

10. Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 1998
    I'm 30 years old and have maintained my build since my late teens...Mainly by playing recreational Ice Hockey, Stretching/martial arts...sparring occasionally with my 3 brothers.

6'1" tall, 215 lbs w/a 32" waist. Brown eyes.

I used to have long, dark brown hair(past collarbones...damn, I miss it) but have shaved it off sometimes into a marine high & tight cut...sometimes razor-shaved. I always wear a bandanna over my head & a goatee...for some reason, my wife loves it...(I'm thinking it's because it hides more of my face...hee hee)

Torn apart blue jeans, high top white sneakers and long flannel shirts are my favorite choice of clothing...

My wife's a knock-out. 5'7" tall 127 lbs. Long natural Irish red hair...a dead ringer for the lead female in "Riverdance"

11. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    I'm 6'3 (just a little under 2 meters tall), blond hair, greenish-yellow eyes, about 240 pounds, with a large, muscular build. I haven't been able to go to the gym much lately but all the running around I do in the day sorta compensates (that and my bookbag weighs about 15 or 20 pounds).
    I was always the tall kid in school and so I heard all sorts of comparisons to me and Chewbacca.

12. Paradox

Paradox Moderator Emeritus star 1 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 2, 1998
    I'm about 5'6", and, have eyes that seem to adjust their color with whatever clothes I'm wearing. All in all, I look quite a bit like an older version of Jake Lloyd with a different haircut.

Paradox

13. MON CAL WARRIOR

MON CAL WARRIOR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 1998
    HEY, Rogue that's cool, that you're into martial arts, so am I.

I get to beat up, people in my randory class. That is the best excercise, four people attack you while you defend yourself, your in body armor, so you sweat and sweat. Then their's just plain sparring.

Then their's weight training in gym.

14. Senator Lyn

Senator Lyn Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 1998
    I am 38 years old I have light olive skin. Light Brown hair that turns a burnt reddish color in the sun. I have hazel eyes. I weigh in at 105lbs I am 5'3" sorry don't know metrics They had just started teaching it here when I was in 9th or 10th grade so I didn't learn much on the metric scene. I am from English Welsh and German descent. I also have way back Spainard and Indian thus the high cheek bones. I am also nearsighted so I have to wear corrective lens of some type usually galsses contacts cost to much. (penny pincher plus I'm already married) ha ha

15. Splendid Ap

Splendid Ap Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 1998
    5'5", 115 lbs., conservative-cut light brown hair, glasses, Caucasian with a ruddy face, "swayback," generally well dressed, right-handed but I wear my watch on my right arm... no piercings,...male,...um, did I leave anything out?

16. Jim

Jim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1998
    I have a couple pics on the "mug shots" topic here in Misc. They may be character shots, but I'm still 6'4" with brown hair and hazel eyes.

17. Sloth

Sloth Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jul 8, 1998
    6'5" brown hair w/ red highlight
    green or blue eyes (changes)
    250 lbs.
    I usually keep a little beard kickin (which comes out redish brown)
    I have been refered to as a big sonofab_i_t_c_h

I have been compared to John Holmes meets Brad Pitt. (just kidding ) I have been told I look that the main dude off that show Sliders

PS: if someone tells you that you look like Ross from friends, fight them right there, that guy is a homo, all he does is freaking whine.

[This message has been edited by Sloth (edited 02-15-99).]

18. Bob Falfa

Bob Falfa Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 1998
    Fortunately nobody ever said I act like him. We used to have the same hair when his was really short. Of course I don't have the Hi-Pro glow like him.

19. Major Mannon

Major Mannon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 15, 1998
    Height:6ft/183cm
    Weight:200lb/91kg
    Eyes:green
    Hair:short,red/blond
    look like: Doogie Howser only older and not such a wuss

20. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    Height: 170cm-ish + or - a few cm
    Weight: 51-52kg
    Eyes: Brownish
    Hair: Black
    Personality: Some...I should be able to find it, somewhere.....

21. SlaveII

SlaveII Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 1998
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 195
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Brown
    Moustache
    Been compared at times to Nicolas Cage and Vince Vaughn.

22. Dath Sindar

Dath Sindar Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2000
    I'm 6'4", 225 lbs, black hair, blue eyes, muscular. I always wear this tight blue costume, so my muscles are always sharply defined. Oh wait, that's not me, that's Superman.

I'm really about 4'3"--but if you call me short I'll punch you in the shin. I have absolutely no muscle development at all, it's really sad. I have about seven wisps of greyish hair, and pasty white skin from a lack of solar exposure. I've been told that I inspire peculiar emotional responses in people--mostly fear, disgust, pity, and loathing I think.

23. Jabba the Hutt

Jabba the Hutt Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 1998
    height:short eg 1.60
    eyes: Brown
    hair: parted down the middle, blonde/brown hair.
    Skin: white
    Thats about it....heh I look nothing like Jabba!

[This message has been edited by Jabba the Hutt (edited 02-15-99).]

[This message has been edited by Jabba the Hutt (edited 10-02-1999).]

24. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    I look like Natalie Portman crossed with a hamster.

5'5, around 135, and starting to show signs of buff-ness. (I've been goin' to the YMCA. )

25. MairohTheWarriorGoddess

MairohTheWarriorGoddess Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 1998
    Okay well since everyone else is getting more detailed, here's more:
    Lets see...I'm almost fully Irish. I have just a touch of Native American, and conseqeuntly have high cheekbones. I am very nearsighted and wear clear contacts. Without them, I can't clearly see anything that's more than a foot in front of me. (I'm not kidding!) I almost always dress in total black. I have a kinda deep voice. (yet my Voice teacher tells me I will be a Soprano! How is that?) I am a (Ret.) Military Brat, and proud of it!
    That's it for now...
    <Call me GODDESS!>
    Mairoh, the Warrior Goddess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.