main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Never Say Never"- Jaina/Jag, COMPLETED 9/2, THE SEQUEL IS UP!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediWarriorYoda, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Just an up to say goodnight.

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    morning up!

3. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Good morning all!!

4. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    Ooh! There's a special (stops as she reads ALL of the posts) ...offer. :mad: And that is the disadvantage of not being on the boards at night. Oh well, can't wait until you start regular postings for the new story. :)

5. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Finally <deep sigh of relief> I have had time to actually get online <curses evil Professors and their endless pile of essays> :p

Excellent posts Sara! :D He he, all that catching up made me tired :p Well, off to do more papers <groan> Look forward to more of your work soon ;)

6. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks Goddess and JPS. As soon as I finish my two essays that I have to write I'm going to work on the next story. Hopefully I'll begin posting it within the week.

Sara

7. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
  8. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    Heres another up :)

9. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks for the ups Collywolly.
    I'm going to try to get off the boards and get to work on the sequel.
    I figure once I have about ten more pages written I'll begin posting. However, this time I hope to only post at least one every few days, as to the fact that the story will be around longer and so far each of the posts that I have all ready written are rather long.
    So hopefully that's some good news for you guys to go to sleep with.

Sara

10. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    good news. going to bed now. no more fighting with computer. posties tomorrow night from me.

rogue

11. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Good morning.
    Only six more pages must I write before I can start posting "Hope Runs Strong."
    Have a great day, everyone.

Sara

12. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    It's a great day at BK, would you like to try our Whopper Value Meal. Don't ask why I said that? I'm just giddy b/c the sequel's UP!

13. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Just upping this before I go to bed.

Sara

14. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    An up so that maybe some readers of this will see that the sequel is up.

Sara

15. jaded_sky

jaded_sky Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2002
    after slogging through 44 pages of posts and hopefully finding the entire story, i have this to say: I LIKED IT! :) a lot actually. now on to the sequel... :D

16. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks jaded_sky. It's always nice to get new readers.

Sara

17. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    thanks to my roommate Jade_Fel_Horn i finally took the time to read this story and will start on the sequel shortly... great story btw :) it should be nice to hear such for me cause i'm going through the torture of creative writing classes and all... which means i may end up being VERY critical of writing and telling people how they can improve it eventually... oh well... maybe i'll get into that kinda lovely help sometime later... if you want ;) i love your story anyways. hope to see more good work in your sequel :)

and for all you obi fans out there, check out my story... although the lovable jedi has yet to be really mentioned in the story, it's something worth waiting for trust me

ok shameless plug for my story done..

loved your story JediWarriorYoda :)

18. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Thank you very much... it's always nice to get new readers. And it's really awesome that you and your roomie share the love of Star Wars, wish my roomie felt the same way.
    Creative writing classes should be fun. I think I'm going to minor in creative writing. Not sure yet, still thinking....

Sara

19. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Creative writing is actually my major... my fiction professor though i don't think wants us to write sci-fi or fantasy in our classes... realistic fiction is more prized there... oh well, fan fiction is a way of working on me writing style... and i have fun with it...

thanks again for reading me story :)

20. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Just some random uppage.

21. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    When I saw this had 44 pages, I didn't realize it ended on page 37! Oh, it was so beautiful! I always wondered about the message if it recorded Jaina trying to kiss Jag. Hehe. And I loved how you wrote Sharr and Piggy! That was so great! I fell off my chair laughing a few times. I'm too tired to read the sequel tonight, but I'll get to it asap. Again, that was so so so so so so so so so so so so great!

~Inyri

22. UrbanJedi

UrbanJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    This story has been officially archived at Urban Jedi Jason's Fan Fic Archive. Congratulations, JWY. If you would like your story archived, check out the site or email me. May the Force be with you!

23. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    I feel so accomplished.... So does that mean you finished the story, UJ?

24. UrbanJedi

UrbanJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    Okay, I've finished your story...finally. A couple of thoughts.

The budding romance of Jag/Jaina was very well written. Sometimes I thought the mush was a little too much, but that's just me.

The story played well the backdrop of Rebel Dream. I thought the goddess thing was a little overdone, but then again, I thought that about the profic stuff too.

I loved the end. The part about Syal actually seeing Jaina jump in Jag's lap was perfect. I had it figured out before I got that far, but it was still a nice touch.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. The writing was good and it was enjoyable. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

Jason

25. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Even though this part of the story is done, I thought you should still reach 1000. congratulations!

hawkbat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.