main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Never Say Never"- Jaina/Jag, COMPLETED 9/2, THE SEQUEL IS UP!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediWarriorYoda, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I'm taking 100. My roommate thinks I'm crazy. She doesn't know what I'm doing and all of a sudden I said, "I'm taking 100."

Sara

2. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    congrats on 100! you have reached the double digits in like two days for your story. that is an accomplishment!

3. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks to you LtJS and the others who read the story. Since Mira's most likely posting tonight. I'm going to post again before I go to bed. But after my hall meeting.

Sara

4. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    ok. can't wait for it!

5. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Thanks to Lt_JS's persistent plugging on other threads, I'm reading- and I'm glad I did! Very nice so far, Sara! :D

6. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Great post Sara! :D Aww, Jag and Jaina in love [face_love] :p ;)

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    i'm glad you like it, SoL. and i did a good job! people are actually reading JWY's story. that's weird. nobody's really listened to me before.....

8. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Just give me a second and I'll have a new post up for you guys.

Sara

9. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    ok, i can wait.

my parents want me to get off in ten minutes though..... :(

10. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Then I'll edit quickly. I knew people would like my story if they gave it a chance.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Despite her previous worry, Jaina had found the shuttle pilot Beelyath with ease. He had quickly agreed to join Twin Suns so he wouldn?t have to suffer the torture food the other squadrons received while Twin Suns got food from the Rebel Dream?s chef.

On the way to recruit Beelyath Jaina was fuming mad at Jag. She had half the mind to drop Beelyath as the new pilot and go with her original plans for a pilot just to screw Jag over, but she knew that wouldn?t help the squadron.

And she couldn?t let distractions get in her way of being a good commander.

She knew people questioned whether she should have gotten lead of Twin Suns. She knew people doubted her because of her age and because of her lack of experience. She wouldn?t let one fight, destroy what little reputation she had gained since taking command, rule her judgment.

She had to think. To sort things out. Usually when she felt this way she?d sit down and work on her X-wing, but it was stationed in the hangar. The same one Jag was in and she didn?t want to go there; just yet.

She felt the familiar brush of her lightsaber against her leg from its position on her belt. Her hand grasped its hilt and she knew what she could do let let off some stress.
    It's short, but an intergal part of the story. But I think every section is intergal to the story. Hope you guys enjoy.

Sara

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    i liked it. i liked it. i like how you were having Jaina want to get back at Jag and go with Zekk, but decided not too. very well written.

ok, felt like giving someone a pat on the back, so you're it.

awesome story! *taps tips of fingers against palm of hand*

:D

12. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Glad you like it LtJs. I liked that part too. But I like the part I'm writing right now better.

Sara

13. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    really? oooh, then it must be good! can't wait for it!

14. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    It comes later in the story, much later. I have the scene all in my head. All I have to do is write it out.

Sara

15. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Going to be now. Will post more tomorrow afternoon. Thanks to anyone who reads this over the night.

Sara

16. AnakahSkywalker03

AnakahSkywalker03 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2002
    I love how you post so quickly!!

Sorry for not leaving more reviews, but I wasn't at home all day (had to interview for a job - stupid Darth Real Life! :p).

Anyway, awesome posts!!! Can't wait to read the rest!

17. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Good story! I like how you incorporate the fic into the books. It's an interesting approach. I really liked it!

18. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    I'm here too! Good story!

19. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    Happy 100 Sara! I meant to do that right after you hit it, but I lost my connection.

Another post!? Wow! :D I liked that one too. Jaina is about to vent some stress. Who's she going to practice with? I'll be back later this afternoon looking for more.

20. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    I'll have some more for you guys later tonight. Around six my time. I have a lot of classes all day today.
    Glad all of you new people are enjoying it.

Sara

21. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Hey! i'm on again! hi, Sara! hey, Everyone!

22. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    upping this so that Sara will never know how far down her story dropped.

can we have another post soon?

23. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    I'll have a post up later. I know I promised one after six, but it looks like it'll be after 7 sometime, b/c once again there's going to be free food and I'm going to take advantage of it.
    I'm all out of breathe. I walked up the gigantic hill at my school with 4 heavy books in my bag. To top it all off I'm out of shape so I'm really tired.
    Have to go back to class soon.

Sara

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    oh, ok. i'm posting a new chapter up for Complications soon, just so you know.

25. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Surprise
    It took her little time to go to her room and pick up the remote she used while practicing with her lightsaber. She didn?t want to practice in the work out room because it would be crowded with the members of the squadrons and she wanted to be alone. She typed in the access code to gain clearance for the roof.

The wind blew gently across her face as she stepped out onto the stone rooftop. She took a deep breathe and already felt the fresh air relieving her stress. She keyed on her lightsaber. She twirled the ignited weapon gracefully in her hand. Years of practice and combat had taught her many techniques with the sword. She inspected the color that the blade generated.

Violet.

She smiled. Almost sounded like violent. Ironic, she thought. A violet blade that causes violent repercussions.

As she stepped further out onto the rooftop she could see the treetops clearer. Once in the middle of the area, she started the practice sequence on the remote and threw it into the air.

The remote went into its usual tactics of firing and spinning out of the way. Jaina brought her blade up to block a bolt that was coming towards her body. The bolts began to come quicker and heavier.

Shifting her weight to the balls of her feet, she dodged to the right. Causing a fierce blast that was aimed for her upper thigh to go past her.

The remote moved in closer. They circled one another. She stared down the remote.

Finally the remote came in for the attack. She jumped high in the air and flipped forward eluding a horde of fast bolts.

She brought her lightsaber up and into a defensive position. The remote was inches from her body, she allowed the Force to run through her body and closed her eyes. Now only sensing the metal object through the Force she saw its future movements. It hung in the air motionless. Within a parsec the bolts came in and Jaina used her lightsaber to deflect them. Swiftly she threw the lightsaber into her other hand and swung down hard at the remote; slicing it into two pieces.

?Impressive,? came a cool voice from behind her. She turned to see Sharr and Piggy standing in the door on top of the roof. ?It seems we?ll have to find you another,? Sharr said jokingly, as he picked up the pieces of the practice remote. She reached her hand out and called the pieces to her through the Force. The metal parts hit her hand softly.

?A goddess is always impressive,? she smirked. She keyed off the lightsaber, while walking over to the cooling unit. She stuffed the remains of the remote into her pocket and sat down leaning against the unit. ?What have you found, subjects??

Sharr walked across the roof to where she was sitting. ?Just that a goddess shouldn?t be upon a roof by herself. You really do have the habit of being hard to find.? He placed his hands in the pockets of his brightly colored pants.

Piggy came up behind the man. ?Your comlink was off again.?

She nodded her head, ?Wanted to be alone. Let off some steam.?

Smiling widely, Sharr commented, ?Couldn?t you find a less dangerous way to let off steam. Like swimming through a lake full of opee sea killers??

She rolled her eyes. ?Look. I have an idea.? She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them.

?Finally. We don?t have to do all of the thinking.? The two other pilots began to laugh.

Jaina laughed as well, but abruptly stopped and shook her head. ?Not funny.? The pilots stopped laughing fearing the woman with the lightsaber. ?Can I tell you about the plan? Or are you going to continue to make a nerfherder out of yourself?? she asked Sharr.

He swallowed hard. ?Continue, Oh Great One.?

She tilted her head sli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.