main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Never Say Never"- Jaina/Jag, COMPLETED 9/2, THE SEQUEL IS UP!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediWarriorYoda, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Hey that was another awesome post! Jag and Jaina in love! That is cool! Keep it up! Good details. I like it! :)

2. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    What you have to realize is that Jag knows that he loves her, but she doesn't know that or is she willing to say she loves him too. Or at least for right now.
    Glad you like it though.

Sara

3. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome job on that post! and i liked how it was a suprise post for us!

4. jagfellover

jagfellover Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2002
    Oh, JWY, I really love your fic. I read some of it when it first came up, and then Ijust found it again today and I had fallen so far behind within just a matter of days. I hope you continue to post frequently, because I think we'd all get bored if you didn't. Hopefully, the makeup between Jag and Jaina will be soon? Since it seems like the picnic scene should be coming up soon. Anyways, please post more soon. Unfortunately, I have to work tonight so i won't be able to see any posts after 3:00 board time.
    --JagFelLover

5. _Alisas_Silverleaf_

_Alisas_Silverleaf_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    Good fic!

I loved the expansion on Jag's thoughts during that talk with Shawnkyr, and I liked how you filled in bits, like the part before Jaina and Jag's conference room scene, that was needed!
    I'm interested to see where you go with this!

6. AnakahSkywalker03

AnakahSkywalker03 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2002
    Another awesome post! Keep 'em coming...I'm eagerly awaiting more!

7. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks from all you new readers. I'm really glad you guys are enjoying it. I'm not sure if the posts can keep coming like they are right now, b/c I realized when I was in my class a few minutes okay that ya'll are getting really close to catching up to were I am in the story.
    LtJS, I looked back to when I first posted this story at the beginning of the summer. You were one of the only people to read it then. I thought it was ironic, b/c you were the one to get more people to read it this time.
    I'll try to have one more post for tonight, but I'm not sure.

Sara

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    oh goodie! i can't wait for more!

i don't think i've ever read your story before JWY, but maybe i have.... :confused:

9. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    never mind, i did read your story before.....

sorry, i'm all confused today
    :confused:

10. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    That's okay. I understand. I didn't post much back then cuz nobody responded to the story. I didn't want to waste my efforts.

Sara

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    yeah, i know what you mean.....

it's kind of annoying. 2 of my first readers have now turned into lurkers and have yet to respond to my new chapters *coughcoughJadecoughcough* *coughcoughJPScoughcough* ;)

i think i started lurking on your story, but i may have just missed it because i was gone for a while in the beginning of the summer....

12. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
  13. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    sorry, i'm messing around with colors to see which ones i like best. so, it might take me a while to respond.... [face_sorry]

14. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    That's all right. It makes the thread look pretty. I'm going to have to go to my last class for the day. But after that I have to meet my Lit professor for a class meeting for some field trips we're going to take as a class to inspire our writing. Then I'm getting free food at a football scrimmage.

Might be another post tonight or not. Just depends on how much I get to write of the actual story.

Sara

15. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    i see. have fun!

16. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    I saw some of Lt's plugging and decided to take a look. :) great story Sara. :)

17. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
  18. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    Nice post Sara. I really like it when you explain stuff that happens in the books by completely adding a scene. I also like scenes involving Piggy and Sharr. So naturally, I doubly loved that post! :D

19. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    I just found this story, Sarah, and I am very intriguied about where you're planning on taking it. Excellent job and I hope to see another post up soon! :D

*StarDust*

20. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks Collywolly and Stardust. I'm thrilled beyond words that you guys are pleased with the story so far.
    Goddess_Jaya, I agree Sharr and Piggy are fun. Especially Piggy, b/c he's a big pig.
    It took me awhile to find this, but I'm going to go work on writing this story a bit then maybe I'll have another post up for you guys.

Sara

21. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Is anyone out there?

22. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Okay, if someone writes on here at least once I'll post again today. Even though I probably shouldn't. All right, do you guys understand?

Sara

23. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    I'll up for a post. :)

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    i'm sorry, Sara! i went to my three hours of hell soccer practice :_| and got back less than an hour ago. then i had to have dinner and shower so this is the first time i could get on! :(

and i'll definately post for another chapter! :D

25. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Okay here it is.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Days went by.

Days turned into weeks and the couple had yet to talk besides the normal squadron jargon. Twin Suns had been simming the final battle at Borleias for days. Jaina popped open the canopy of the simulation device. Waiting for her on the outside was a familiar face.

?Mom!? she squealed as she jumped out of the simulator. ?When did you guys get back?? Her feet landed on the duracrete with an echo. She stood in front of her mother and looked at her. She was happy to see her, but yet she had wished that it would have been another familiar face belonged to a certain Colonel.

She shook her head. She would not allow herself to succomb to the silly longings of a schoolgirl.

They both stood in silence for a moment. Finally, Leia made the breach in the silence and took a step to hug her daughter. Jaina was the first to let go. ?Are you finished here?? asked Leia.

?Why? I can be,? she said with a shrug of the shoulders.

A figure came out from beside Jaina?s simulator. ?So Goddess, was that up to par??

Both mother and daughter turned to look at Kyp Durron. Realizing that Jaina wasn?t alone Kyp nodded his head formally at Leia, ?It?s good to see you again Princess.? He leaned on the simulator with one of his arms. He hadn?t realized that the Solos were back yet from their mission to gather more Resistance cells.

Leia smiled lightly, ?You to Kyp.? He?s too happy to see my daughter, she thought. No, she scolded herself, Jaina can do whatever she wants with whomever she wants. She?s a woman now. Almost twenty-one.

Realizing this Leia felt old for the first time in along time. I just want her to be happy, she told herself. She doesn?t seem to be too thrilled right now, she thought. She could see in the way Jaina had her shoulders slightly lowered and the arch of her eyebrows that something was the matter. But she didn?t think it was her place to ask. The last time she had tried to offer advice, Jaina had just yelled back at her.

?Your father and I wanted to have a meal with you. Is now a good time??

Jaina crossed her arms and leaned back against the simulator. Her gaze wasn?t on Leia, but across the simulation room. Her eyebrows arched in anger. Her companions followed her eyes and landed on the Imperial Colonel. He was standing rigid listening to both Piggy and Sharr. His attention drifted and his eyes moved across the room. They shifted onto Jaina. Quickly his head was snapped back to the two Wraiths. ?Yeah. Now?s a good time.? she finally said. ?Kyp stay here. I want to be alone with my family.?

So that?s what?s wrong, Leia realized when she saw the exchange that took place between her daughter and the pilot. I wondered what has been going on behind our backs, she pondered as she started to walk out of the simulator room with Jaina.

He began to protest, but decided to leave it alone. Though for the past few weeks Jaina had shown more interest in him, he still held back from her through their Force bond. He knew that she and Jag had had a fight. And he also knew that it was because of him. He wanted her to be happy. So he had decided that to do so he?d slowly step out of the picture. He ran a hand through his long black hair as he watched the duo exit the room.

Only he wasn?t the only person aware of their departure either.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Now I wonder who that person was. I'm sorry the your soccer practice is hell. It seems that a lot of people I know play soccer.
    That's it for tonight. Gotta read some from my History book. Then write, write and write.

Sara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.