main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never So Vulnerable (Anakin 1/1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Luthe, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luthe

Luthe Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    Summary: "We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone" -Walter Anderson

The moment the slave traders of Telos IV came into sight, the murderous rage in his belly and the feeling of Obi-Wan's hand closing on his tunic told Anakin that he couldn't trust himself.

The moment Anakin started to explain why he thought the galaxy should be a dictatorship, Padme realized Anakin didn't trust anyone.

The moment he saw his mother's twisted, battered body, Anakin lost all trust in the Jedi.

The moment the blue-tinged hologram of Anakin knelt in front of Darth Sidious, Obi-Wan knew he should have never trusted him.

The moment Padme's rounded belly came into sight, the weight of all the secrets that Anakin had never trusted him with hit Obi-Wan.

The moment invisible fingers started to close around her neck, Padme realized that Anakin didn't trust her.

The moment Obi-Wan turned away, any trust Anakin had in him burned away with the rest of Anakin's body.

The moment Palpatine told him Padme was dead, Anakin knew he should have never trusted him.

The moment he felt the cold deck of the Death Star underneath him, Luke did the only thing he could: he put his trust in his father.

2. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    =D= =D=

Strangely, it wasn't too long ago I found the 'Slave Rebellion' but it was locked and I couldn't review. It's very nice to see something else from you.

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Very powerful! Lovely! =D=

4. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    The moment Obi-Wan turned away, any trust Anakin had in him burned away with the rest of Anakin's body.

Awwwwwwwwwwww:_|. Great work=D=

5. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    The moment he felt the cold deck of the Death Star underneath him, Luke did the only thing he could: he put his trust in his father.

:_| It all hinges on trust. When you don't trust, everything falls apart, but the moment someone reaches out, takes the chance, and truly trusts...then all is made right. :_|

Short, but beautiful! Very, very thought-provoking. =D=

6. Luthe

Luthe Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    leia_naberrie

I'm glad you liked it!

VaderLVR64

Thanks for the compliment!

bmwgurl17

It is a sad moment. It makes me :_|.

Nienna_Narmolanya

I'm glad it made you think. One of the fundmentals of the saga is trust, whether in your friends, yourself, or the Force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.