main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Never too early....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by amaunet, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    To begin thinking about who you would like as CR (city rep.)

I know we are not even at 2 meetings, But it never hurts to start thinking early...

For those of you that do not know....Once we hit 3 meetings and become offical, we are allowed to select one of our members to become city representative. The qualifications and duties are outlined in another thread.Found here
    Even though I think it is a good idea to start thinking about it, I don't really want people to start posting their recommendations just yet.

2. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Do we want to vote on here or at the meeting for our CR?

3. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    since i won't be there, i could always cast my vote and send it with someone. maybe it should take place at the meeting, just so each person could write down their choice and they could all be read at once.
    on the boards, people could see who was already voting and what the votes were.

(i think we all know who it's gonna be, but we should at least pretend to have some secrecy and suspense in the process)

4. ArmageBedar

ArmageBedar Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2000
    I'd suggest doing it in person, just so we have actual people backing up these votes ;-)

BTW, how long is a CR's tenure? I thought it was a year, but I wasn't sure if that was up to the chapter or not.

5. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    It is not written anywhere but reads like they are there until the group feels they need to change due to conflicts or because they want to go. Its not like being elected President or anything ;)

I will ask to clarify.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.