main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Never Too Late - Vong War Action Figure

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Hey readers of the New Jedi Order series rejoice! Word has come down that Hasbro is making a Yuuzhan Vong action figure! I wonder if this action figure is Nom Anor or some no name Vong warrior? Can't wait to see the amphistaff! Hey customizers can create SW-Legacy character Darth Krayht!

2. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    At this point it is only rumor. However, the 411 lists on Rebelscum.com that gave a 2007 release list have been very accurate about what is coming from Hasbro. They have been off, so wait until Hasbro confirms before getting too excited.

3. Preachrman007

Preachrman007 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2002
    One thing I've noticed about Ulkesh over the years is that he has a very hard time distinguishing rumor from fact. :)

4. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    "And Everything I Tell You Is A Lie."
    - Vergere, former Jedi Knight

Facts are tangible done-deals. Rumours are suggestions of questionable reliance. See I DO know the difference. I was employing the fine art of the sacred hyperbole. To generate some buzz. It has worked (at least in small measure).

5. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Since I think that the Vong figure is done deal, I would hope that they would follow it up with Nom Anor (might be the 2nd figure with Kir Kanos if it is not Carnor Jax), the Solo kids, and I want some EU Jedi like Corren Horn.

6. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Ulkesh simply creates his own reality... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.