main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Neverwinter Nights 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Jairen, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    OK, a little history. I bought the original Neverwinter Nights when it first came out. It appealed to the D&D gamer in me, and I was always a fan of the Forgotten Realms world setting.

It was a great game. Superb single-player campaign (that was soon modded to support multiple players!) and the online gaming was superb. Paper-based D&D bought into the 21st Century as it were :D

I loved it so much that I even bought the two "official" expansion packs. Many a long night was spent playing this game.

And now, whilst looking through Amazon, I discover that there is going to be a sequel! Awesomeness!

http://www.atari.com/nwn2

Any else here play the game or getting the sequel? If so, let me know, it'd be great to play sometime.

2. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    Ahh I love that game. Check out the premium modules available on the bioware site. I have Pirates of the Sword Coast, i got it a little while before Pirates of the Caribbean came out to re-awaken my piratey likes, and it was a great little adventure, with new bits of gameplay. Well worth the paltry amount it is when you convert the dollars into sterling.

I really want to get neverwinter nights 2 but i've got no chance of playing unless i get a new computer. I've got a new savings account and so every now and then i'm building it up. Hopefully I'll get enough for an upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.