main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Neverwinter Online

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by moosemousse, Sep 28, 2013.

1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Recently my graphics card decided to give up and die on me. It wasn't expected and I hadn't planned on replacing it, so I got a decent GTX 650 card. With that card came a voucher for in-game stuff for Warframe, Neverwinter Online, and Marvel Heroes. Not really interested in Warframe or Marvel Heroes, but Neverwinter Online seems pretty interesting. Has anyone played it? Does anyone play it?

2. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    Yup. It's a lot of fun and not at all restrictive because of the F2P. Definitely try it.

3. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    That's good to hear! I've played a for F2P games and some have been very restricted in what you can actually do for free. I am curious though. I'll have 1 million Astral Diamonds. What can can I do with that? I'm guessing it's a lot, but is there any benefit to spending it? Happy Wars on the Xbox is free to play for Gold members and it has premium weapons, but there's no real advantage other than they're premium and slightly better.

4. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    Haven't played it but want to, loved loved loved NWN 1 & 2

5. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    Astral Diamonds are used in the AH to buy stuff.

6. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I did enjoy the short time I played it. It's great and all but I was getting a terrible frame rate. I guess it's my internet connection of something as my box should be more than capable.

7. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Wow, I didn't realise it had been so long! I've just tried the Xbox One beta of it and I'm really enjoying it. Currently a Level 5 Hunter Ranger. I haven't done much and there are a few small issues but I think I'll be playing a lot of this when it comes out.