main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH New Action Figures

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Has anyone seen any of the new action figures anywhere yet? I saw a bunch of the FX-7 wave today but i got all those a long time ago. I'm looking for the Bo-Shek wave and better yet the sneak-preview wave.

2. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    The new wave of figures isn't out for a few weeks. I can find out when. :)There's supposed to be a Midnight dash on them at Toy R Us is the rumor. I still have to learn more.

You might want to check the Offical StarWars website, or Toy Biz, or look at www.briantoys.com all he sells is StarWars toys.

Lotus!

3. JULES_WINFIELD

JULES_WINFIELD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2001
    Will you making a dash at the Toys R Us in Eastgate? If you do I can too. I've been thinking about it. Two can grab more than 1.

4. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    That's where'd be at! You game to meet up for late dinner and toy grab?

Hey you online now? I'm on Yahoo and AIM right now.

JeweledLotus27 for AIM
    CompassionateLotus for Yahoo

Lotus!

5. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    I wasn't actually talking about the Episdoe II figs, which come out midnight sometime late april...I was actually looking for the last 2 waves of the power of the jedi figures, Bo-shek and the other 3 in that wave and then the sneek preview wave which consists of Jango Fett, Clone Trooper, Zam Wessel and R3-TZ, which i found these tonight at Wal-Mart in Western Hills, they were case fresh as case fresh comes! I opened the Box!!! it was great, I got one each plus one extra of Jango Fett
    If you want some get there early tomorrow!

6. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Gotcha. Actually Brian's Toys only sells StarWars toys. So, I figured he might have them, since all he sells is the different waves of each figures. Including the old stuff.

7. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    really, where's that at?

8. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    I left the addy on the post:

http://www.brianstoys.com/acatalog/catalogbody.html

There in Wisconsin. They send great catalogues every other months. I have a few laying around.

Lotus!

9. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    It's not exactly and action figure, but the new Jedi Starfighter is out from LEGO. I've seen it floating around Bigg's and Wally World here in Cincinnati.

10. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    really, which walmarts????

which biggs for that matter?

11. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    The Wal-Mart in Greensburg, Indiana as of Monday had the Eeth Koth wave, Teebo wave and the preview figures.

12. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Well, as it just so happens, the Biggs in Eastgate and the Walmart in Eastgate has them. But I'm pretty sure they should just about all have them... Of course, it is possible that some of them may have sold out.

If getting to Eastgate is a problem, I'm more than happy to supply directions. ;)

13. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    I was at the walmart in greensburg on tuesday and they were sold out of the boshek teebo wave and the sneak preview wave, i didn't check there for the legos though. I hit that walmart all the time going back and forth between school here in cincy and home in greenwood IN

14. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    getting to eastgate is definately not a problem...i haven't seen them at any of the ones i frequent....western hills, tri-county, colerain...

15. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Why am I not surprised that Tri-County is sold out? It was harder than ever to get anything over there when living in Blue Ash. Too many people were after the same thing.

I got most of my new action figures from out of town when I was working a travel job. In some of the most out of the way places, you can find a real treasure trove of stuff that you can't get elsewhere.

Of course, I've still got figures from '78. No, I won't trade those, before you even ask. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, it's just that Star Wars is one of the first movies I ever saw and that was when it was first coming out. My grandma also worked at Kenner during that time. In fact, all the way through Jedi, she worked there. :D Birthday and Christmas presents. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.