main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA New and Improved Meeting Minutes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aaron-Wan-Kenobi, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    email me the quiz and I will post the minutes.

aaron_wan_kenobi1138@yahoo.com

2. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002

Orange County Star Wars Society Meeting Sunday April 9, 2006

I. Literacy Fair ? April 22nd See the thread for details. Please come. We have a nice spot in a grassy area. We also need people to reed to the kids.

II. May Meeting ? Will be the 21st because the second Sunday is Mothers day.

III. June ? Star Wars Day at Disneyland. T-Shirts will be available on the website.

IV. Trivia Quiz ? This months quiz by Liz.

LizardJedi?s Line Memorization Quiz

The Phantom Menace
    µ Who has the first spoken line? _____Qui-Gon_______ (2 pts)
    µ Who says ?Now, be brave, and don't look back. Don't look back.?? _Shmi Skywalker__ (2pts)
    Attack of the Clones
    µ Who has the last line, and what is it? Yoda, Begun the Clone War has. _ (2 pts)
    µ Fill in Jango?s Lines! (3 pts)
    o Obi-Wan: Your clones are very impressive. You must be proud of them.
    o Jango: I?m just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe____
    o Obi-Wan: Ever make your way as far into the interior as Courascant?
    o Jango: __Once or twice
    o Obi-Wan: Recently?
    o Jango: Possibly?
    Revenge of the Sith_
    µ What order does the Clone Pilot give after Obi-Wan tells him to ?Form your squad up behind me? ? Lock S-foils in attack position (2 pt)
    µ Who has the last line and what does he say? C-3PO, ?Oh No!? (2 pts)
    µ Fill in the lines:
    o Anakin: ?? and together we can rule the galaxy! Make things how we want them to be!?
    o Padme: ?I don?t belive what I?m hearing. Obi-Wan was right. You?ve changed.?
    o Anakin: ?I don?t want to hear about Obi-Wan. (2 pts) The Jedi turned against me, don?t you turn against me.?
    o Pademe: ?I don?t know you anymore. Anakin, you?re breaking my heart! You?re going down a path I can?t follow? (3 pts)
    o Anakin: ?Because of Obi-Wan??
    o Padme: ?Because of what you?ve done, what you plan to do. Stop, stop now, come back? I love you? (1 pt)
    o Anakin: ? Lier!? (1 pt)
    A New Hope
    µ Who has the last line? Chewie. (2 pt)
    µ Fill in the missing line:
    o Leia: ?Governer Tarkin, I should have expected you holding Vader?s leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board? (1 pt)
    The Empire Strikes Back
    µ Fill in the line:
    o Han: ?Afraid I was going to leave without giving you a goodbye kiss??
    o Leia: ?I?d just as soon kiss a wookie.?
    o Han: I can arrange that. You could use a good kiss!? (2 pts)
    µ Fill in the line:
    o *Yoda lifts Luke?s X-Wing out of the swamp*
    o Luke: ? I don?t believe it!?
    o Yoda: ?That is why you fail? (2 pt)
    Return of the Jedi
    µ What are Yoda?s dying words? There is another, Skywalker. (2 pts)
    µ Fill in the line:
    o Han: ?Now don't get jittery, Luke. There are a lot of command ships. Keep your distance, though, Chewie, but don't look like you're trying to keeping your distance.?
    o Chewie: ?rawr??
    o Han: ?I don?t know, fly casual.? (1 pt)

Winner is Smudge with an astonishing 25 points.

V. Attendance ? Through my magic mirror I see Erik, Matt, James, Valerie, Lori, Barry, Jen, Lisa, Marley, Aaron, Kim, Josie and Liz.

3. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    Meeting Minutes for the Orange County Star Wars Society at Fudruckers on July 9, 2006

I. Comicon ? Wednesday night with SDSWS at Greek Village. Friday one-man star wars event. Check Comicon Website for full details
    II. Beach Party ? This August. All day. Check the thread for events. Sign up in advance on the Pacific Forum.
    III. Blood Drive ? September. We need at least 25 people to sign up in advance.
    IV. John Williams ? Overall movie themes at the Hollywood Bowl. Good Show. Check the LAFF boards for details
    V. New Officer Election ? This August at the meeting we will elect new members. A nomination thread will be started soon so you can nominate your new officers.
    VI. Trivia Quiz ? Lisa conducted the trivia quiz, which featured a tray full of random Star Wars items. The participants were allowed to view the items for a short time and then challenged to write down the items, which they viewed. The winner was Rion with an impressive 17 points. Clearly outdistancing the competition. We look forward to an awesome quiz from Rion next month.
    VII. Attendance ? Looking through my magic mirror I see Anthony, Valerie, James, Lisa, Marley, Rion, Smudge, Sabrina, Liz, Shandon, Carrie, Aaron, Lori, Shandon, Mandi, Aden, Jude, Claudia, Tammy, Sarah, Sandy, Bill

4. Zhi-don

Zhi-don Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    Edited by Me!

5. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    I guess since its the first meeting you've been to this year, you wanted it documented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.