main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL New and in the Orlando area!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SWisTheBest, Nov 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWisTheBest

SWisTheBest Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2001
    Hey Ya'll! Nice to see so many firendly orlando faces. I too live in the outskirts of the city beautiful and love every minute of it. I first came to know SW when I was a little kid and my older cusions made me watch the movies and I was hooked! My favorite movie is Empire Strikes Back because it has Yoda, who is the bestest charecter in the world!!!

Aside from SW I am in love with the band Switchfoot and want to let you know that they are preforming at the Rosen Center on December the 30th at 7:30 PM, If you like rock music you should definatly check this band out! For ticket info and all that jazz call: 336-859-4565.

More SW stuff...I am really excited for eppy 2 and think I'm going to see it with my SW-loving cuz, I'll drag him down from FSU. I saw the trailor with Inc and was very impressed.

Hope to get to know you all better. But between school and after school studies I have no idea how often I will be able to post.

SW/SF RULE!!!
    May

2. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    I would like to be the first to welcome you!!! Always love to meet new SW fans!

3. TheGhoest

TheGhoest Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2001
    Welcome from the Ghoest!

The Ghoest-

4. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    Welcome!
    Come to the meeting on Sunday.
    Buzz

5. Cigam Retah

Cigam Retah Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 1999
    Welcome to our happy family. Feel free to eat all the nachos you want.

6. JediDan

JediDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2001
    Greetings!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.