main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary New AOTC Trailer!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by mon-mothma, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    I watched the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards tonight with my son and just as I stepped away from the TV to take care of something in another room, I hear him holler:WOOOOHOOOOO!! Another AOTC trailer! Of course I didn't make it back to the TV in time but he said it was exclusively about Jango Fett with some footage of Mace Windu fending off blaster shots with his lightsabre and fight sequences with Obi Wan. It was framed as a "primer" of sorts beginning with text saying "Cool Costume" followed by footage of Jango in his full regalia. Then the text: "Short Range Blaster" followed by footage of Jango firing his blaster. Then "Missile Equipped Jet Pack" followed by Jango firing a missile and jetting upward. The piece ended with the text: "Profession: Bounty Hunter" followed by footage of Jango and Obi Wan fighting and then it showed him firing on Mace Windu then it showed Mace blocking his shots and it ended with the AOTC logo. Pretty cool! Unfortunately I missed it! Argghhh...

Mon-Mothma

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I'm downloading it now. Technically, it's not a trailer, it's a TV Spot. There are three of them so far. One focuses on Anakin, another seems to focus on Mace, and now this one.

Thanks for the update mon-mothma. I think the Anakin one features Ep2 music.

3. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Everyone should download this, it is awesome! The music is great, the scenes are great. You get to see Jango using some cool weapons.

4. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    What's the link?

5. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Click here to visit the TF.N article with the link.

Or, you can right click this link for the video.

You gotta check it out.

6. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Yes, definitely some good footage! :D

7. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Thanks for the link! It was freekin' AWESOME!

8. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    sithspawn, your euphemism doesn't compare to how awesome it is. Even the word it's standing for couldn't express how amazing it was. :D

9. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Man, are you ever right. I saw the EpI trailer(s) and commercials in theatres and on TV. Ok.....I got exited. Not because they were all that great, but simply because Star Wars was back. Opening day.....leaving the theatre, I think I was the most depressed that I had ever been. Daddy George had let us down. But now, with the recent AWESOME trailers and this "out-flipping-standing" commercial, I feel like I'm eight years old again watching commercials for "The Empire Strikes Back" on my best friends COLOR TV (My family still had B&W at the time.) The Force tells this padawan learner that "Attack Of The Clones" will be an experience like we have never seen before.

10. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Man oh man, I can't wait. These commericials are kick-a$$ awesome!

11. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I still haven't seen a single bit of advertising yet for the film. I'm sure after the 23rd it will be in full 'force'.

12. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    This will be a year long remembered. It has seen the end of the Phantom Menace and it will soon see the rise of Clones....[mechanical breathing sounds]

13. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    From everything I've seen and read, AOTC seems to be on par, or better than, ESB and ANH.

14. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Thanks for the tip, that footage was fabulous!

15. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    The guy who reviewed the rough cut for Time was on the Today show this morning. Katie said that many hardcore fans were upset with TPM, and how will they feel about this one. The guy said that the fans will not be upset.

16. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    For those who may not visit the spoilers section, PM me if you are interested in seeing 3 new commercials for AOTC from television.

17. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I've seen the three that were available for download: "No, Anakin," "Party Over," and the Jango one. Now, on TF.N, they say there's two more. Another one with Anakin in the style of the Jango one, and an R2 one. I can't wait till these are available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.