main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi New arrival!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kynirin, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Kynirin

Kynirin Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 16, 2015
    Hi. :)

Is this the place where one can find other Star Wars oriented people? With the Disney thing, there's so much new material coming out all the time that it's like Christmas all the time, and now the movies are here (saw it earlier today, too!), and it's getting really concerning that I really don't have anyone to talk Star Wars with anymore. It's like someone Order 66'd everyone I knew that cared about it. It occurs to me that it might actually be fun for a change to froth at someone who shares this interest and love, and can return it in kind. So, hello to everyone. :)

2. StarWarsLady82

StarWarsLady82 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2015
    Sure thing you will & Welcome!

Hope you enjoy it here & have plenty to talk about with all of us here as WE all are fellow SW fans...

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hello! @};- Welcome! I too am impressed with the new stuff, very, very much! :cool: So I'll be happy to gush effusively [face_laugh]

4. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the boards, Kynirin ! Glad to have you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in here. You're certainly in the right place if you want to talk Star Wars with fans! Let me know if you need any recommendations.

Enjoy!!

5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    welcome to the boards and this is a good place to discuss sw with other fans from across the globe

any questions please feel free to ask :)

6. Kynirin

Kynirin Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 16, 2015
    Thank you kindly for the welcome, everyone! I'll poke around and if something comes up, pull a sleeve for questions. Appreciate the offers! :)

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the forums!

There are a lot of good Star Wars discussions going on all the time here.

8. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Welcome along.