New Banner: Reloaded

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I made this new banner a week or two ago, in anticipation of the change to come. I worked hard to create a nice, streamlined design which matches the upcoming website (Shh, it's a secret...). Our old banner is nice, but it's really tiring on the eyes anymore. Plus it doesn't even say MDSWS on it.
    Well then, without any further adieu, I present to you [link=http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/mdsws/banner.html]the new banner[/link].

If anyone has any major qualms about this banner, bring em up here and now, or forever hold your peace... ;).
  2. Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yeah, I have a qualm about it. A major qualm... Its too good! Great job.
  3. Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling

star 1
  4. Jedi_Blues Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey hey.. I like it as well. Great stances.
  5. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Looks great, however, lets not forget any newer members that arrive now! 8-}
  6. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Glad you all like it. I'll definitely add in newer members down the road once we get suitable pictures.
  7. TheOmen Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Super hesh work DanakinSkywalker, i have had a pre-screening to your work.
    Bannerfied Jesus.
  8. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sounds like you all like it, so I'm gonna send it in. Unless anyone has any 'life or death' objections to it...
  9. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Alright, that'll do it. I sent it to our RSA yesterday, so it's only a matter of time until it's uploaded.
  10. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Sounds like a plan, I can't wait to see it up. It'd be a change from the banners we've had previous ;) .
  11. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It's pretty obvious now that we have the Halloween banner. I figured we should get in the spirit, as it is the best holiday of them all. The choice was between the cartoon one and this one, so I picked this one. Much freakier, don't you agree?
  12. T0RG0-0424 Jedi Youngling

Hey all, this is I Stridarious, I also love this one, in fact I like it more so then the Cartoon one. Check out my bio located [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=990276]here[/link] for the reasoning behind this new user name, atleast till the end of old hallows eve...and hopefully I can attain my old title switch over ;) .
  13. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    If you're only using the name for the Halloween week, you can't put your title on it. It's overkill.
  14. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I will be getting the new banner put up sometime this week. I wanted to wait until Hallowen was finished to get it up. So start looking for it to appear sometime in the near future.
  15. DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
  16. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Oh, thats great news, then that means that hopefully we should see it within the next few weeks! :D

It will be a nice change of things from what it is currently ;) .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.